About Rand Water
Rand Water is the largest bulk water provider in Africa and one of the largest in the world, servicing more than 11 million people across Gauteng, parts of Mpumalanga, the Free State, and the North West. Rand Water is a subsidiary of the Rand Corporation
Johannesburg-based Rand Water is a wholly owned subsidiary of the South African Water Corporation (SWC). Providing and supplying high-quality affordable and reliable water, as well as related services to all stakeholders is an important part of Rand Water’s mission.
About the Rand Water Job Vacancy as Administrative Assistant 2022
Rand Water is offering a permanent job opportunity as a professional Adminsitrative Assistant for the company’s sought after position in Rietvlei, Joburg. The Rand Water Job Vacancy as Administrative Assistant will require you to provide assistance towards the existing Building Manager and offer the necessary general office support on Rand Water sites.
Some of the primary duties as Administrative Assistant includes:
- Assist with the preparation of reports and other documentation.
- The creation of a request for services that have been purchased
- Assess and deliver requisitions to coworkers.
- Take notes throughout the meeting and maintain an up-to-date file on the results.
- Invoices are being received.
- Follow through with all components of the work performed by the Facilities team.
- Preparation of purchase orders for internal use
- Administrative responsibilities in the generation process
- Inventory management for materials, equipment, and tools
- Prepare a list of standards for the Section.
- All messages should be shared with the staff.
- Requests should be checked at completion of the time spent and
- In the Maximo support desk system, you will be creating and closing work cards.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Rand Water Job Vacancy as Administrative Assistant’s Reference Number: RAN220406-6.
Candidates interested in the Rand Water Job Vacancy as Administrative Assistant must fulfill an eligibility criteria before proceeding with their applications. Each of these items below will determine whether you have what it takes to proceed with this position. To guarantee a successful application, candidates are advised to meet all of the following requirements. Failure to do so will cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall result of your applications. Be sure to jot down these items for personal reference.
The Rand Water Job Vacancy as Administrative Assistant Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Qualifications
- Has a Matric certificate or any equivalent qualification
- Understands basic computer literacy
- Has at least 1 year of work experience in a position similar to this one
- Displays strong communication abilties
- Knows basic computer literacy and is proficient with software like Excel, SAP, Word, Outlook, Maximo, Data Capturing
- Knows how to perform efficient record keeping
- Has a thorough method of filing, document control, and record keeping
- Shows strong, well-developed interpersonal abilities.
2. Personal Attributes
- Driven to perform their best
- Works well with other team memebrs
- Puts on a customer services oriented attitude
- Has a high level of self-motivation
- Performs well under pressure
- Organizes their workload well
- Adapts well to different working situations.
Apply online: Rand Water Job Vacancy as Administrative Assistant 2022.
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your web browser in order to access the aforementioned web address (see above).
For the purpose of submitting their applications, candidates are needed to create an account on the application portal. It will be necessary to log into this account for the duration of the registration procedure.
Making sure that your account information is safeguarded at all times can help to ensure that your account is protected at all times. Never give out your account information to anyone else, especially your password, because it is extremely sensitive.
As an alternative, you can sign up using Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn, which are all free services. Rather of having to register a new account from the beginning, you will save a huge amount of time.
It will be reviewed by the entire selection committee, which will include you, and all of the information you provide will be kept strictly confidential, as stated in the contract. So you should double-check everything to make sure there isn’t any misleading or false material contained within. The candidates may be placed in a potentially hazardous scenario if it is determined that they are presenting false information to the interviewer.
The information you enter will be used by the selection committee in order to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you are granting the committee permission to use your personal information for the purposes of the committee’s investigation.
Candidates must submit their applications through the website given above in order to be considered for consideration. Failure to provide materials by other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will result in the application being denied by the committee responsible for reviewing the application.
Applications for the Rand Water Job Vacancy as Administrative Assistant must be submitted before the closing date on 20 April 2022.
The selection committee has absolute zero tolerance for late applications. Submissions made past the closing date will not be acknowledged during the registration period.
Candidates are advised to send in their applications as soon as possible. This will leave you with some time to properly evaluate the contents of your applications. Kindly prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
Rand Water reserves the rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.