PSG is a South African public company that offers an array of financial services to their loyal customers. Headquartered in the heart of Belville situated in Western Cape, this company specializes in three main divisions, which are Asset Management, Wealth Management, and Insurance. Over the past 20 years or so since the company’s formation, PSG has provided great assistance towards their clients in managing their wealth, assets, and even offering insurance products that provides protection for certain circumstances. PSG takes a customer-centric approach in which their staff workers listens to their clients needs and comes up with a tailor-made situation to accommodate them.
At the moment, PSG has expanded themselves all over South Africa with their 250 offices, as well as two offices situated in Windhoek. Additionally, despite being based in South Africa, surprisingly, PSG has a prominent influence in Namibia. The company has amassed a total number of dedicated, hard-working staff of 5,000 employees that constantly shift their focus onto achieving the best level of financial security for their users.
About PSG Bursary Programme 2022
PSG is giving out several bursary programmes for well-deserving and academically-driven students who are studying in South African tertiary institutions. As a dedicated South African company that provides optimal financial services for the general public, PSG also believes in the act of empowering the local communities by assisting in the development of their potential. In order to bring forth a new generation of highly-skilled employees, PSG commits itself to investing into the youth from as early as their university years.
Under the PSG Bursary Programme, students will be able to receive multiple benefits that will greatly help them throughout the entire duration of their academic years. At the same time, by participating in the programme, selected grantees will have a pipeline opportunity to be connected to the financial services industry. Grantees of the PSG Bursary Programme will be entitled to a list of awards, which includes:
- Financial funding for the grantee’s post-graduate studies (for engineering students, their final year will be covered)
- Granted admission for their upcoming graduate programme
- Mentorship by professional experts in the field
- Opportunity to receive work experience in a real-time financial services environment.
In order to participate in the PSG Bursary Programme 2022, incoming candidates are expected to fulfill this eligibility criteria list below. The selection committee will be using this list to assess all of applicants on a fair basis. To ensure a level of success, make sure that you pay attention to everything that is requested by the committee. If not, you might lose your chances of passing the application procedure.
The PSG Bursary Programme 2022 Requirements are as follows:
- Officially recognized as a citizen of South Africa
- Pursuing any one of these degrees below:
- Actuarial Science
- Mathematics and Applied Mathematics
- Engineering (Mechanical, Systems, Computer, Engineering Management, Electrical & Electronics, Process, Chemical, Industrial)
- IT (Software Development, Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Information Technology, Project Management, Information Systems, Data Analytics, Informatics)
- Commerce (Economics, Investments, Econometrics, Finance)
- Has an average aggregate score of at least 65% or more
- Driven to work on their ambitions
- Passionate about the Financial Services Industry
- Has a high level of energy
- Willing to work in a team
- Able to cope with pressure
- Displays a high level of resilience
- Has a keen eye for details.
Apply online PSG Bursary Programme 2022.
Once you have met all of the eligibility criteria above, you can proceed with your applications. However, you will need to Register Your CV on the Official PSG Careers Tab. Click on “Register your CV with us”. You will be taken to another secure page, and you will need to click on “Register CV”. Once you have reached the “Register CV” page, you will need to fill in all of the required information in order to continue. Make sure that all of your provided information is correct – candidates discovered to be providing false information will be automatically disqualified from the applications.
Candidates must send in their applications for the PSG Bursary Programme 2022 before the closing deadline on 31 December 2021. Since the committee has zero tolerance for late applications, anything sent past the closing deadline will be disregarded by the committee. Since applications take place online, it is highly encouraged that you apply for the programme way before the deadline to avoid any possible last-minute online traffic.
PSG is strictly adhering to the Employment Equity policies that has been implemented in the company’s line of work. This is to ensure that the work place instills a sense of inclusivity and diversity. Due to this, applicants who originate from any underprivileged groups and has a disability will be given a higher priority than some other candidates.
E-mail Address: [email protected]
Phone Number: +27 21 918 7800