Promeal is the biggest wet pet food company in South Africa, having been in business for more than 25 years. They give trustworthy knowledge and healthful goods to help pets and the humans who care for them enjoy happier and healthier lives. An established network of farmers, producers, and suppliers provides the factory with a reliable source of high-quality meats and vegetables on a constant basis.
The firm works hard to enhance the quality of pet food because they feel that our pets deserve nothing but the finest food available. Innovativeness and sustainability are among the company’s key differentiating characteristics. At the end of the day, the company’s goal is to give accurate information and nutritious goods that will improve the lives of pets and the people who love them.
About the ProMeal Job Vacancy as General Worker 2022
ProMeal is offering an employment opportunity for job seekers who are looking for an opportunity to build their career as a General Worker for the company. The ProMeal Job Vacancy as General Worker is offering positions in Atlantis, and is prioritizing candidates who are residing in Atlantis or within surrounding areas.
As a General Worker, you will be required to perform the following duties:
- Foreign things should be cleared away from the work area
- Product should be moved from the chillers to the preparation area
- Inventory raw materials and finished items during stock takes and cycle counts in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions
- Providing assistance to machine operators in the operation of equipment as directed
- Machines, surfaces (walls and floors), and drains should be cleaned in accordance with protocols
- Stack merchandise in defined regions and arrange pallets in a logical manner
- Clean buckets and trolleys in accordance with established procedures
- Transport trolleys, pallets, and packing materials from one manufacturing location to another
- Execute food safety and quality-related operations as part of the BRC FSMS and quality control/assurance functions
- Make sure that all housekeeping, safety, and food safety regulations are followed
- Work should be carried out in accordance with standard operating procedures and applicable safety requirements.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the ProMeal Job Vacancy as General Worker’s Reference Number: VIT-209.
Do you think you have what it takes to register for the ProMeal Job Vacancy as General Worker? Be sure to send in your application as soon as possible! But first, you will need to take a look at the vacancy’s eligibility criteria. These items will determine whether you’d make a great candidate or not. If you’d like to check your qualifications, be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’d like to guarantee a higher chance of success, it’s advisable that you meet all these times in the following list.
The ProMeal Job Vacancy as General Worker Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a National Senior Certificate (preferable)
- Possess at least 1 year of experience dealing with the Manufacturing industry
- Has a foundation of mechanical equipment (advantageous)
- Displays impressive communication abilities
- Organises their workload well.
Apply online: ProMeal Job Vacancy as General Worker 2022.
If you think this job’s right for you, feel free to access the online application portal above. This is where you will need to put in all the required information that will be integral towards the entire registration period.
You will be asked to upload your most recent Curriculum Vitae. Make sure your CV contains the relevant information, such as your strengths, skills, and qualifications. This document is a great chance for you to showcase yourself as a potential candidate and why you deserve to be chosen.
Besides your CV, you will need to upload your picture and qualification transcript. Make sure all these items are included in your application dossier. Incomplete dossiers will automatically be disqualified from registrations.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Applications will be subjected to further evaluation and vetting procedures to verify the validity of candidates. Anyone discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will be disqualified from the registration period.
Candidates must process their applications through the portal provided above. Submissions made through other methods, such as hand delivery or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
Make sure you secure your application as soon as possie by registering early. The purpose behind this is to ensure that you have a safe position during the recruitment phase (however, it doesn’t guarantee immediate success).
ProMeal holds all rights to provide anyone with a job position or not. All decisions made by the selection committee are final. Candidates are highly disallowed from canvassing with the committee’s decision.