PEP is the most successful single-brand retailer in Africa, with over 2 500 outlets located mostly in Southern Africa. In addition to selling clothing and footwear, PEP also sells homeware, FMCG, cellular, and airtime products. Additionally, PEP provides a variety of additional services, including cash-backs, Capfin (for loans), funeral policies, international money transfers, selected bill payments, Flash electricity tokens, and more…
PEP has more than 17 000 employees who share a common commitment to upholding one of the most robust corporate cultures found anywhere in the world. In a given year, PEP is responsible for more than 265 million client interactions and the sale of over 600 million items. It is responsible for the sale of fifty percent of all mobile telephones, fifty-five percent of all school clothing, and seventy-two percent of all school footwear in South Africa.
About the PEP Job Vacancy as Sales Assistant 2022
PEP is offering a qualified employment opportunity for candidates with Grade 12 qualification as a Sales Assistant in the company’s different locations. The PEP Job Vacancy for a Sales Assistant will demand you to be a team member, promote sales, reduce stock losses, manage stock, serve clients, handle the till, and maintain a low cost culture in order to accomplish the business objectives that have been set.
Your responsibilities as a Sales Assistant are as follows:
- Boost sales by placing more emphasis on providing exceptional customer service and adhering to world-class store standards, as well as on maintaining the store’s image, the presentation of stock, stock management, the implementation of promotional activities, and correct pricing of products in accordance with our price image guidelines
- Having a positive store culture and strictly adhering to all of the business’s protocols for the handling of cash, stock, and other valuables will help reduce the amount of merchandise that is stolen
- Drive efficiency inside the store in order to manage a low-cost business in accordance with the low-cost ethos that permeates the firm
- Maintain compliance with the company’s guidelines and policies regarding the handling of cash when working the register
- Participating as a member of a dynamic group of Dynamos
- Uphold appropriate levels of health, safety, and cleanliness in the residence.
The PEP Job Vacancy as Sales Assistant are available at the following locations:
- X1 PEPhome 5781 De Aar
- X1 PEPhome 5679 Schweizer-Reneke
- X1 PEPhome 5692 Vryburg
- X1 PEPhome 5530 Kathu
- X1 PEPhome 5567 Diamond Pavilion
- X1 PEPHOME 5755 iLlanga Mall
If you are confident that you will be able to fill the PEP Job Vacancy for a Sales Assistant, feel free to sign up. Don’t stress about it if you still aren’t sure if you’d be a suitable fit for the role. Check that you meet the requirements listed below, and then compare those to the criteria used by the selection committee. That’s all that’s required of you. Make sure that you satisfy all of the requirements that have been laid forth if you want there to even be a remote possibility that you will be accepted.
The PEP Job Vacancy as Sales Assistant Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Grade 12 qualification
- Shows proven fluency in the English Language
- Understands computer literacy
- Displays at least 1-2 years of prior working experience working in the retail environment (advantageous)
- A true passion for the retail industry is required in order to provide customers with an experience that is unparalleled in quality
- Integrity and a desire to go the additional mile
- Capability to organize and arrange one’s daily activities and responsibilities
- Ability to maintain composure when working in a high-stakes, high-pressure setting
- Being open to working in retail throughout various hours.
Apply via email:
- PEP Job Vacancy as Sales Assistant 2022 (De Aar): [email protected]
- PEP Job Vacancy as Sales Assistant 2022 (Schweizer-Reneke): [email protected]
- PEP Job Vacancy as Sales Assistant 2022 (Vryburg): [email protected]
- PEP Job Vacancy as Sales Assistant 2022 (Kathu): [email protected]
- PEP Job Vacancy as Sales Assistant 2022 (Diamond Pavilion): [email protected]
- PEP Job Vacancy as Sales Assistant 2022 (iLlanga Mall): [email protected].
You will be required to submit the most recent version of your curriculum vitae. Make sure that your curriculum vitae includes all of the necessary information, such as your accomplishments, abilities, and credentials. You should take use of the opportunity presented by this paper to highlight your qualifications as a potential candidate and the reasons why you should be selected.
You also have the option of submitting your application via email on your handheld device, which, in comparison to submitting it via PC, is a lot more convenient. You can send the emails, together with any CVs or files that need to be attached, by using the Gmail app on your smartphone if you are working with an OS Android device.
By submitting your applications, you are granting the selection committee permission to use your personal information for registration reasons. This authorization is given when you send in your applications.
To confirm that the individuals being considered are legitimate, additional screening and review processes will be performed on the applications. Anyone who is found to have lied about any component of their applications will be kicked out of the registration period.
Candidates are required to complete the application process via the portal that was supplied above. The selection committee will not consider any submissions that were made by alternative methods, such as hand delivery or faxing in the application.
Applications for the PEP Job Vacancy as Sales Assistant must be submitted before the closing dates below:
- De Aar: 22 July 2022
- Schweizer-Reneke: 22 July 2022
- Vryburg: 22 July 2022
- Kathu: 22 July 2022
- Diamond Pavilion: 22 July 2022
- iLlanga Mall: 30 July 2022.
Make sure you secure your application as soon as possible by registering early. The purpose behind this is to ensure that you have a safe position during the recruitment phase (however, it doesn’t guarantee immediate success).
The selection committee has zero-tolerance for candidates who send in their applications late. All submissions sent past the closing date will automatically be disqualified.
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear back from the selection committee within 4 weeks past the closing date, we regret to inform you that you have not been chosen for the vacancy.
PEP holds all rights to provide anyone with a job position or not. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.