Novartis is rethinking medicine in order to enhance and lengthen people’s lives. They combine cutting-edge research and digital technology as a major global pharmaceutical firm to develop game-changing cures where there is a critical medical need. They routinely rank among the top global research and development businesses in their pursuit of novel medications. Nearly 1 billion people worldwide use products made by Novartis, and the company is constantly looking for new, creative methods to increase access to the most cutting-edge therapies.
Novartis is a well-known international pharmaceutical firm with its headquarters in Basel, Switzerland. They create innovative ways to give cutting-edge therapies to as many patients as possible. They develop game-changing remedies in areas of urgent medical need using cutting-edge research and digital technology.
About the Novartis Sales Representative Learnership 2023
Novartis is looking X2 Sales Rep Learners in Western Cape and X4 Sales Rep Learners in Gauteng with their professional learnership programme for the unemployed. The goal of the Novartis Sales Representative Learnership is to expose participants to and provide them experience in our field force environment. By supplying knowledge and instruction that promotes improved patient outcomes, the learner will aid in promoting Novartis’ product line and services to clients.
The Novartis Sales Representative Learnership is an exceptional program that gives you the grounding you need in this industry. You will follow a defined curriculum that alternates between theoretical assessments and hands-on training sessions performed in actual workplace settings throughout the duration of the program. As you proceed toward a qualification, you will be urged to demonstrate significant improvement under the direction of qualified training providers.
Your responsbilities includes the following duties:
- Distribution of promotional items (where applicable)
- Behave accordingly, follow legal obligations, and uphold Novartis’s beliefs and principles
- Assist in making sure the necessary paperwork is submitted in time for sponsorships, events, and grants
- Help with P3 system use and uploading marketing events for approvals
- Be able to operate the different digital tools that are available with ease
- You should also support the team as they roll out a few digital initiatives (webcasts, applications, etc.) under strict supervision
- Conduct library research on chosen topics and assist with document development
- Observe and support Customer Engagement Consultants in their everyday tasks
- Assist with any additional projects that may occasionally be needed.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Novartis Sales Representative Learnership 2023 Job IDs:
- Western Cape: 358727BR
- Gauteng: 358680BR.
Candidates interested in the Novartis Sales Representative Learnership must fulfill an eligibility criteria before proceeding with their applications. Each of these items below will determine whether you have what it takes to proceed with this position. To guarantee a successful application, candidates are advised to meet all of the following requirements. Failure to do so will cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall result of your applications. Be sure to jot down these items for personal reference.
The Novartis Sales Representative Learnership Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a University degree in the field of Science and/or Business, Marketing, or any qualification relevant to the field
- Shows proven fluency in spoken and written English
- Able to speak in a local language (preferable)
- Knowledge of science, aptitude for analysis, and attention to detail
- Must be able to function well in a matrix environment and be able to organize, prioritize, and adapt
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, negotiating, and presenting abilities
- Strong moral character, teamwork skills, and a customer-focused mindset are required
- Project management abilities and a strong desire to carry out scientific operations on schedule
- Be willing to provide a letter of motivation and your relevant academic transcripts
- Prior work experience is not necessary
- Advantageous: having knowledge of internal and external ethical standards that apply to the pharmaceutical industry.
Apply online Novartis Sales Representative Learnership 2023 at:
It is advised that you use Google Chrome as your browser to access the aforementioned website.
To submit their applications, candidates must first sign up on the application portal. Throughout the registration process, this account will be necessary.
As an alternative, you can submit your application using your phone because it is much more convenient than using a computer. You can use Google Chrome as your web browser if you have an Android-powered phone. You don’t need to install any additional browsers because Google Chrome is pre-installed on OS Android smartphones.
You and the rest of the selection committee will review it, and all of the information you provide will be kept private. As a result, you should perform a thorough check to ensure that the data is accurate.
Your registration for the event will be handled by the selection committee using the data you supply. You authorize the committee to use your personal information for this purpose by submitting your applications.
Candidates must use the website mentioned above to submit their applications. The committee reviewing the application will reject attempts to submit materials by any other method, including hand delivery or fax.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
Make sure you secure your application as soon as possible by registering early. The purpose behind this is to ensure that you have a safe position during the recruitment phase (however, it doesn’t guarantee immediate success).
Novartis holds all rights to provide anyone with a job position or not. All decisions made by the selection committee are final. Candidates are not allowed to canvass the selection comittee decision.