About Nova Pioneer
Nova Pioneer is an academic institution that stems from strong learning grounds and a deep passion for students. Based in Gauteng, the institution takes pride in investing into not just their learners, but also their teaching staff. Everyone in the school is regarded as a proud Novaneer who is dedicated to their craft and hard work. Despite the longer hours of work they perform compared to other institutions, Nova Pioneer prioritizes the professional growth of their work peers so that they can achieve stronger career paths. With all the work that gets put into the learning, Noveneers still have fun along the way. Enthusiasm and positive energy runs in the veins of the staff. If you are about that teaching lifestyle, Nova Pioneer is the ideal place to sharpen your talents.
About the Nova Pioneer Apprenticeship (Teacher) 2021
Nova Pioneer is on the search for potential graduate apprentices or apprentice teachers who wish to experience teaching students in a school. The Nova Pioneer Apprenticeship (Teacher) is a programme conducted in 2021 who will receive beneficial working exposure in an accredited secondary school. Accepted graduates will be responsible for managing classrooms and creating a fruitful learning environment under Nova Pioneer’s beliefs and values. With the assistance of helpful resident teachers, apprentices will be guided by their partners through constant coaching sessions and feedbacks. If you wish to develop a career path as a teacher, this is the chance for you to get a head start.
The Nova Pioneer Apprenticeship (Teacher) is welcoming their doors for current 3rd-4th years students who are pursuing their BEd qualification. Alternatively, if you are planning to finished you PGCE in either History and History in 2021, you can give this programme a shot as well. This is a full-time teaching programme based in Ormonde, Gauteng that will open your eyes to the world of real-time, practical teaching. Whether you are just a fresh graduate, or are about to start on your first year of teaching, the apprenticeship will take you to milestones you have never expected before.
Below are some of the responsibilities that participants will need to take upon during the Nova Pioneer Apprenticeship (Teacher):
- Providing necessary support for the school’s Resident teachers by creating an engaging learning environment
- Integrating structured lessons with joyful values that ignites a sense of passion in learners
- Communicating with students in regards to their future goals and how to achieve them
- Working together with Resident teachers when it comes to student progress assessments
- Participating in feedback meetings with the rest of the teaching staff on a weekly basis
- Monitoring the growth of students and overseeing their learning progress as well as their holistic development.
Interested applicants of the Nova Pioneer Apprenticeship (Teacher) will need to fulfill an eligibility criteria to be considered qualified for the programme. Each of these items below will determine how successful your applications are. In order to get the attention of the selection committee, it is advisable that you meet these qualifications below. Failure to do so might put you in a risky position during the registration process.
The Nova Pioneer Apprenticeship (Teacher) Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Currently a 3rd-4th year student of your Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Alternatively, you are a student pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree and a Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PDCE)
- Or, you have recently graduated from your education studies and are planning to join the apprenticeship as the beginning of your employment
- Officially registered with the SACE
- Understands the foundation of Cambridge curriculum objectives (advantageous)
- Has a passion for teaching and truly cares about the growth of young students
- Knows how to connect with children and the age groups that you will be responsible for
- Willing to develop yourself as a credible teacher and willing to take in any feedback and learn how to improve yourself from them
- Can work efficiently with other team members and supporting each other in whatever assignment that is given
- Communicates comfortably and respectfully with other resident teachers
- Shows a good level of digital literacy when using technology for learning resources.
Apply online: Teaching – Pre-Primary and Primary School
- 2021 Apprentice Teacher (Midrand)
- 2021 Apprentice Teacher (Ormonde)
- 2021 Apprentice Teachers (Paulshof)
Interested candidates will need to fill in the provided application form on the link with correct, personal details. Make sure that all the information you provide accurately represents your current conditions. Candidates discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will be disqualified from registrations.
The selection committee will only be accepting applications made through the provided application link. Any applications sent through external methods, such as e-mail, will not be regarded and you registration will not be counted.
Note: candidates will be required to upload copies of your most updated resume and available qualifications. To prevent possible formatting, it is advisable that you attach your documents in Microsoft Word format or PDF format. This will make sure that your documents are uploaded safely and securely.
Unfortunately, the application closing date for the Nova Pioneer Apprenticeship (Teacher) is not specified.
Therefore, it is highly encouraged that interested candidates get started on their registrations as soon as possible. Applications for the programme will be conducted on an ongoing basis until the programme chooses the ideal candidate.
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates. Candidates who have been notified by the selection committee will be required to participate in an interview.