Nampak is a prominent company in Africa that has mastered the craft of manufacturing packaging products that accommodates a wide array of industries. Since its formation, Nampak has expanded to 18 different sites in the country of South Africa alone. The company is supported by a massive team of 4 455 employees to carry out their day-to-day operations. Thanks to the team’s technical expertise and multiple initiatives, Nampak has been able to sustain themselves by producing metals, paper, and plastic-based packaging products through immense research and development processes.
About the Nampak Production Technology Learnership 2022
Nampak is welcoming South African applicants to participate in their learnership programme focusing on the professional field of Production Technology. The Nampak Production Technology Learnership is a remarkable learnership that equips you with the foundation of this sector. Throughout the programme, you will be subjected to a structured curriculum that combines both theoretical assessments and practical working sessions held in a real-time company setting. Under the guidance of professional training providers, you will be encouraged to show immense progress as you work your way to a qualification.
As a learner, there are a couple of things that you will need to take responsibility of:
- At all times, adherence to plant rules and regulations is essential
- Teaching students the skills of problem-solving and problem-solving techniques
- The capacity to actually help in the operation of equipment under supervision is shown via hands-on participation
- On-the-job training as well as other relevant training, including instruction on the plant’s operation, will be provided
- Finalizing the Production Technology Learnership by meeting all of the prerequisites
- The provision of sufficient levels of availability and dependability in order to support the manufacturing process.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Nampak Production Technology Learnership’s Reference Number: 2163.
The Nampak Production Technology Learnership is available for anybody who deems suitable enough for the programme. If you are unsure whether you meet the qualifications or not, look no further. Below you’ll find a list of the eligibility criteria that the learnership is entailed to. If you want to guarantee a high acceptance rate, it’s advisable that you meet all of the items below. Failure to do so might put you in a negative position under the selection committee’s eyes.
The Nampak Production Technology Learnership Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Possesses a Matric qualification
- Has the subjects of Pure/Technical Mathematics and Physics on a Matric level (not to be confused with Maths Literacy)
- A strong technical understanding
- Has solid knowledge of computer literacy
- Takes a systematic approach when encountering problems
- Can work well with other team members
- Prioritises their time well
- Has a keen eye for the small details
- Ready to participate in pre-selection testing and assessments
- Can work overtime and take up shifts as needed
- Prepared to sign to an agreement with Nampak Bevcan as well as the FP&M SETA for the entire period of the learnership programme.
Apply online: Nampak Production Technology Learnership 2022.
When you’ve accessed the link above, you will be required to create an account on the portal. This account will be useful throughout your entire registration journey, as it will store all of your application details and documents.
Make sure you keep your account safe and secure at all times to prevent unwanted hacking incidents from unknown strangers. One of the ways you can do this is by not sharing your account credentials, especially your password, to anybody else.
You provide permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for registration purposes by submitting your applications.
Make sure the information that you put in your account is accurate and does not contracts to your current conditions. Any false information on your applications could put your registration in danger, and may possibly get you blacklisted.
To ensure the authenticity of applicants, applications will be submitted to further assessment and verification processes. Anyone caught misrepresenting any part of their application will be barred from participating in the registration period.
Candidates must use the above-mentioned site to complete their applications. The selection committee will not accept submissions sent by other means, such as hand delivery or fax.
Applications for the Nampak Production Technology Learnership 2022 must be submitted before the closing date on 15 November 2021.
If you believe this opportunity works best for you, you can immediately register for the learnership right now. Don’t wait until the last minute to make your submissions. Otherwise, you might risk encountering issues when sending in your applications at the very last second.
The selection committee has absolute zero tolerance for late applications. If you are found to be making your submission past the deadline, even by just a couple of days, you will be immediately disqualified from the registration.
Nampak holds all rights to give out any learnership opportunities or not throughout the registration period. All decision made by the selection committee are final.