Nampak is Africa’s biggest packaging producer and provides the most extensive product line, making packaging in metal, glass, paper, and plastic. Nampak is also the world’s largest packaging maker by volume. The firm is divided into many divisions, each of which specializes in a certain kind of packaging material, product, or piece of technology.
Across their respective businesses, the group’s divisions are industry-leading providers to the primary targeted markets in which they operate. By pooling resources across Nampak’s operational divisions, the company’s product strength is enhanced, while Nampak’s position as a worldwide provider of packaging solutions is solidified. This is a benefit that is specifically developed to aid in identifying and supplying the finest goods for clients across a variety of substrates, including paper, plastic, metal, and glass.
About the Nampak Learnership 2022-2023
Nampak is providing a learnership programme for candidates with Grade 12 qualifications who are interested in obtaining knowledge from a Technical Trainer. The Nampak Learnership is a remarkable learnership that equips you with the foundation of this sector.
Throughout the programme, you will be subjected to a structured curriculum that combines both theoretical assessments and practical working sessions held in a real-time company setting. Under the guidance of professional training providers, you will be encouraged to show immense progress as you work your way to a qualification.
As a Learner, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintain custody of the training record (logbook) and be prepared to show it to a supervisor, mentor, or technical trainer upon request
- Ascertain that the transition is completed within the given time frame and that the equipment begins to operate effectively
- Achieve maintenance check sheets and collaborate effectively with others in order to complete maintenance operations and goals on time and within budget
- Learn the information and skills necessary to become a Technical Trainer/Mentor in your chosen profession
- Work in accordance with Health, Safety & Environmental procedures, work instructions & guidelines, regulations/legislations & programs, and take proactive action to detect and remedy any harmful circumstances & actions
- Participate in formal planned training activities; demonstrate sufficient progress toward achieving the needed skills; and attend the mandatory training evaluations linked to this requirement
- Fulfill the responsibilities necessary to complete assignments on time and make satisfactory progress toward achieving an 80 percent pass rate for all theoretical modules and achieving practical competence
- Recognize that all work processes, changeover procedures, and work instructions are accessible during activities that are performed in accordance with requirements.
First and foremost, you must familiarize yourself with the Nampak Learnership eligibility standards. Each of these criteria will influence whether or not you would be an excellent candidate. In case you’d want to double-check your credentials, please refer to the list of qualifying prerequisites provided below. Ideally, if you want to enhance your chances of success, you should be able to meet all of the requirements on the following list.
The Nampak Learnership Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has an official Grade 12 qualification or any relevant qualification that has to do with the subjects
- Passed their English, Mathematics, and Physical Science subjects with an average aggregate score of at least 45%.
Apply online: Nampak Learnership 2022-2023.
In order to visit the web site indicated above, it is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your browser.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Applications will be subjected to further evaluation and vetting procedures to verify the validity of candidates. Anyone discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will be disqualified from the registration period.
Candidates must process their applications through the portal provided above. Submissions made through other methods, such as hand delivery or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Applications for the Nampak Learnership must be submitted before the closing date on 18 March 2022.
Make sure you secure your application as soon as possie by registering early. The purpose behind this is to ensure that you have a safe position during the recruitment phase (however, it doesn’t guarantee immediate success).
The selection committee has zero-tolerance for candidates who send in their applications late. All submissions sent past the closing date will automatically be disqualified.
Nampak holds all rights to provide anyone with a job position or not. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.