Nampak is Africa’s foremost diversified packaging producer, and the company has been listed on the JSE Limited (Johannesburg Stock Exchange) since 1969. Nampak is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa. Nampak operates from 19 locations in South Africa, which account for about 67 percent of total group income, and 14 locations in the rest of Africa, which account for 33 percent of total group revenue.
The firm takes use of the capabilities of its 4 252 workers and the enormous investment it has made in state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities. Based in Cape Town, South Africa, their world-class research and development center serves as a resource for technical and creative product development assistance for our businesses as well as for our clients, many of whom are among the world’s leading fast-moving consumer goods corporations.
About the Nampak Apprenticeship 2022-2024
Nampak is offering South African candidates with the opportunity to develop their skills and knowledge in with their professional apprenticeship programmes. The Nampak Apprenticeship is 24-28 month programme that allows you to improve yourself through continuous learning and development sessions. You will be exposed to both the theoretical and practical aspects with the training team you have. If you think this opportunity is right for you, don’t hesitate to register.
If you’re certain of joining the Nampak Apprenticeship, feel free to sign up! If you are still unsure whether you’d make a good fit, don’t worry. All you have to do is check the requirements below and re-check your qualifications with the selection committee’s standards. If you’d like to stand a chance of acceptance, make sure you fulfill all of the criteria that are mentioned. Failure to do so might not get you automatically disqualified, but it could reduce your chances of acceptance.
The Nampak Apprenticeship Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has accomplished their Grade 12 qualification or any equivalent qualification, preferably at any technical school or college
- Must have passed these subjects with at least a 50% score: Functional Mathematics, English, Physical Science
- Has a legitimate N2 Mechanical/Electrical Trade Theory qualification
- Officially recognised as a citizen of South Africa (must be able to provide a clear copy of your Identity Document)
- Has some form of technical knowledge and mechanical aptitude.
Apply online: Nampak Apprenticeship 2022-2024.
It is advised that you use Google Chrome as your web browser in order to access the aforementioned web address (see above).
For the purpose of submitting their applications, candidates are needed to create an account on the application site. It will be necessary to log into this account for the length of the registration procedure.
Making sure that your account information is safeguarded at all times can assist to guarantee that your account is protected at all times. Never give out your account information to anybody else, particularly your password, since it is very sensitive.
The information you enter will be used by the selection committee in order to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you are granting the committee permission to use your personal information for the purposes of the committee’s investigation.
Candidates must submit their applications via the website given above in order to be considered for consideration. Failure to provide documents by other methods, such as hand delivery or fax, will result in the application being refused by the committee responsible for reviewing the application.
Applications for the Nampak Apprenticeship must be submitted before the closing date on 04 February 2022.
Be sure to send in your applications as soon as possible. An early submission can help you guarantee a spot during the registration period. Plus, it prevents any unwanted last-minute incidents, like sudden heavy Internet traffic or missing documents.
Applications for the programme must be submitted before the closing date. Late applications will not be tolerated by the selection committee, and these kinds of submissions will be disqualified by the programme.
Nampak holds all rights to appoint anyone during the recruitment period. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.