About Murray & Roberts
Murray & Roberts is a prominent group that specialises in engineering and construction to support development projects that are sustainable. With a multi-discipline approach towards the field, Murray & Roberts has accumulated a collection of world-class companies that are working towards the same vision and mission. At the moment, Murray & Roberts is focusing on the market sectors of metals & minerals, oil & gas, as well as power & water.
About the Murray & Roberts Job Vacancy as Miner General 2021
Murray & Roberts is offering a permanent job position for qualified candidates interested in filling in the company’s chance as a professional Miner General. The Murray & Roberts Job Vacancy as Miner General is a great opportunity for anybody who wishes to perform work within the Mining sector.
As a Miner General, you will be expected to perform the following responsibilities:
- Concerns about safety are given first priority
- Self-management that is effective and in line with M&RC’s values and leadership initiatives
- Team player who is capable, motivated, and upbeat
- Knowledge sharing and effective teamwork
- Keeping costs down
- Production objectives are met in a safe and incident-free manner.
If you find this to be a suitable opportunity for you, don’t hesitate to register for the Murray & Roberts Job Vacancy as Miner General.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Murray & Roberts Job Vacancy as Miner General 2021’s Reference Number: mr_000572.
Send in your application for the Murray & Roberts Job Vacancy as Miner General as soon as possible. However, you must first check the program’s eligibility conditions. These variables will determine whether you are a good candidate or not. Please review the qualifying conditions given below if you want to double-check your credentials. It’s great if you can complete everything on the following list if you want to enhance your chances of success.
The Murray & Roberts Job Vacancy as Miner General Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Requirements
- Officially recognised as a citizen of South Africa/Permanent Residents
- Has a Grade 12/NQF Level 4 qualification
- Owns a Blasting Certificate, and a Valid First Aid Certificate
- Manages their team well
- Organises their workload efficiently
- Displays impressive communication abilities in English
- Preference is offered to candidates who are considered to be Historically Disadvantaged South Africans (HDSA).
2. Advantageous Work Experience
- Has a minimum of 2 years of working experience as a Miner
- Participated in the necessary training to perform this field of mining and its relevant functions (e.g. declines, shaft sinking, development, stoping)
- Solves problems with the right resources within the agreed standards.
Apply online: Murray & Roberts Job Vacancy as Miner General 2021.
Candidates are required to register on the application portal in order to submit their applications. This account will be required for the duration of the registration process.
Protecting your account information will help to ensure that your account is protected at all times. Never give out your account information to anybody else, especially not your password.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
To verify the legitimacy of applicants, applications will be submitted to additional review and screening procedures. Anyone caught misrepresenting any part of their application would be barred from participating in the registration period.
Candidates must submit their applications using the above-mentioned site. Other means of submission, such as personal delivery or fax, will be rejected by the selection committee.
Applications for the Murray & Roberts Job Vacancy as Miner General must be submitted before the closing date on 14 October 2021.
The selection committee has absolute zero tolerance for late applications. Submissions made past the closing date will not be acknowledged during the registration period.
Candidates are advised to send in their applications as soon as possible. This will leave you with some time to properly evaluate the contents of your applications. Kindly prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
Announcements will only be made to candidates who have been shortlisted. If you do not hear back from the selection committee within 4 weeks past the closing date, we regret to inform you that you have not been accepted for the programme.
Murray & Roberts reserves the right to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.