About the Murray & Roberts
Murray & Roberts is a company based in South Africa that has played an integral role in becoming a leading engineering and construction group. With a set of capabilities that are designed to improve clients’ performance, the group is keen on providing sustainable methods of improvement in the fields of project engineering, construction, operations, procurement, commissioning, and maintenance.
About the Murray & Roberts Job Vacancy as Clerk General 2021
Murray & Roberts is offering an employment opportunity to South African individuals as a professional Clerk General based in the area of Venetia Mine, Alidays. The Murray & Roberts Job Vacancy as Clerk General is a great chance for qualified candidates to become valuable members of the company.
As a Clerk General, you will be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Assist employees with HR-related questions
- Assist with labor reports, time & attendance records, employee clocking, work licenses, and medical expiration dates on a daily/monthly basis
- Assist in the organization of work permits, employee terminations, leave/status control forms, and so on
- Assist with basic administrative duties induction for new employees
- Employee information, such as passport numbers, should be updated
- On-site, provide excellent clerical support to the Snr Clerk
- Keep the file system up to date and in good working order
- Assist with operations pertaining to the recruitment process
- Process administrative tasks pertaining to employee benefits and claims.
Do you think you have what it takes to register for the Murray & Roberts Job Vacancy as Clerk General? Be sure to send in your application as soon as possible! But first, you will need to take a look at the vacancy’s eligibility criteria. These items will determine whether you’d make a great candidate or not. If you’d like to check your qualifications, be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’d like to guarantee a higher chance of success, it’s advisable that you meet all these times in the following list.
The Murray & Roberts Job Vacancy as Clerk General Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Qualifications
- Officially recognised as a citizen of South Africa/Permanent Residents
- Grade 12 qualification or anything relevant
- Has a certificate as Office Administrator or related to Clerical duties
- Strong understanding of MS Office (e.g. Word, Outlook, & Excel)
- Very good at typing skills
- Shows impressive communication abilities in both written and verbal English
- Preference will be offered to candidates who are recognised as Historically Disadvantaged South Africa (HDSA).
2. Advantageous Qualities
- Possess at least 1-year experience dealing in the same role, within the Mining industry
- Knows how to manage relationships with employees within the Mining sector, and knows how to deal with salary-related queries
- Knows how to implement conflict management abilities with semi-skilled employees.
Apply online: Murray & Roberts Job Vacancy as Clerk General 2021.
In order to visit the website indicated above, it is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your browser.
Candidates are required to register on the application portal in order to submit their applications. This account will be required for the duration of the registration process.
Protecting your account information will help to ensure that your account is protected at all times. Never give out your account information to anybody else, especially not your password.
You can also register using Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn, as an alternative. You will save a significant amount of time by not having to create an account from scratch.
By submitting your applications, you are granting permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event.
The information you put in will be evaluated by the entirety of the selection committee. That’s why you should double-check to see if there is no false information. Any indication of candidates providing wrongful details might be put in a risky situation.
Candidates are required to submit their applications via the website linked to above. Attempts to submit materials via other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the selection committee.
Applications for the Murray & Roberts Job Vacancy as Clerk General 2021 must be submitted before the closing date on 16 October 2021.
The selection committee has absolute zero tolerance for late applications. Submissions made past the closing date will not be acknowledged during the registration period.
Candidates are advised to send in their applications as soon as possible. This will leave you with some time to properly evaluate the contents of your applications. Kindly prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear back from the selection committee within 4 weeks past the closing date, we regret to inform you that you have not been chosen for the position.
Murray & Roberts reserves the right to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.