About Murray & Roberts
Murray & Roberts is a major worldwide engineering and contracting business that uses its project life cycle expertise to help clients get the most out of their fixed capital investment dollars. It does this by concentrating its experience and capability on the delivery of long-term project engineering and procurement solutions, as well as construction, commissioning, operations, and maintenance services and solutions.
Murray & Roberts has a long and illustrious history spanning more than a century, and it is now well recognized as a multinational project life cycle organization with a global presence. The Group’s competences are used in the resource, industrial, energy, water, and specialized infrastructure market sectors, amongst other areas.
About the Murray & Roberts Job Vacancy as Clerk Data Capture 2022
Murray & Roberts is offering interested applicants with the opportunity to work for them as a professional Clerk Data Capture at their Musina location. To apply for the Murray & Roberts Job Vacancy as Clerk Data Capture, you must be a qualified individual who meets the requirements listed below. A competitive salary and benefits package will be provided by the employer in accordance with the role.
As a Clerk Data Capture, you will be required to perform the following duties:
- Containment of costs by reliable data capture and comparison with source documents
- Self-management and alignment with M&RC principles, as well as leadership initiative, are essential
- Effective stakeholder interaction is essential to ensuring that processes run smoothly
- Data capture and clerical assistance are delivered in an efficient, accurate, and timely manner
- Effective controls to guarantee the integrity of the information gathered and the proper documentation of the information.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Murray & Roberts Job Vacancy as Clerk Data Capture’s Reference Number: mr_000843.
First and foremost, you must familiarize yourself with the Murray & Roberts Job Vacancy as Clerk Data Capture’s eligibility standards. Each of these criteria will influence whether or not you would be an excellent candidate. In case you’d want to double-check your credentials, please refer to the list of qualifying prerequisites provided below. Ideally, if you want to enhance your chances of success, you should be able to meet all of the requirements on the following list.
The Murray & Roberts Job Vacancy as Clerk Data Capture Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Qualifications
- Officially recognized as a South African citizen/Permanent Resident
- Possesses Grade 12 or NQF Level 4 qualifications
- Has the relevant qualification in Office Administration on an NQF Level 4 basis
- Proficient in MS Office (e.g. MS Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Shows impressive communication abilities in English (written and verbal)
- Preference is offered to candidates recognized under the Historically Disadvantaged South African (HDSA) category.
2. Work Experience
- Has at least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Understands basic knowledge of using spreadsheets, databases, and word processing
- Can meet the required deadlines
- Has a keen eye for small details
- Works well with other team members.
Apply online: Murray & Roberts Job Vacancy as Clerk Data Capture 2022.
It is advised that you use Google Chrome as your web browser in order to access the aforementioned website.
In order to submit their applications, candidates must first create an account on the application platform. In order to complete the registration procedure, you will need to create an account.
Making sure that your account information is safeguarded at all times can assist to guarantee that your account is safe at any time. Keep your account information private, especially your password. Never share it with anyone else.
In order to register you for the event, the selection committee will utilize the information you submit. The committee will be able to use your personal information for this purpose if you submit your applications and give consent.
Applicants must submit their applications through the website stated above in order to be considered. Failure to provide materials by other methods, such as hand delivery or fax, will result in the application being refused by the committee responsible for reviewing it.
Applications for the Murray & Roberts Job Vacancy as Clerk Data Capture must be submitted before the closing date on 24 May 2022.
Late applications will not be accepted by the selection committee under any circumstances. Submissions that are received after the closing date will not be acknowledged during the term of registration.
It is recommended that candidates submit their applications as soon as possible after learning of their selection. You will have more time to thoroughly analyze the substance of your applications as a result of this arrangement. Please begin preparing your applications as soon as you get the opportunity.
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates only. If you do not hear back from the selection committee within 4 weeks past the closing date, we regret to inform you that you have not been selected for the programme.
When it comes to making an appointment or not, Murray & Roberts reserves the right to do so at any time during the recruitment process. The selecting committee’s conclusions are final and binding on all parties involved.