About the Mpumalanga Dept of Community Safety
The Mpumalanga Department of Community Safety, Security, and Liaison is an governmental establishment that strives to protect the safety of communities through proper moderation of road traffic. In executing this mission, the department has taken up multiple initiatives to achieve their goals. These efforts include enforcing mass mobilisation within local roads. Since police officers are the ones directly responsible in road safety, local authorities are constantly assessed through the effectiveness of their performance and are properly educated regarding security services.
The department realizes that road safety is one of the many crucial factors in uplifting the province of Mpumalanga. By maintaining road traffic in the years to come, the province can flourish in different sectors. Road safety helps to improve other sectors of the province, which includes:
- Greatly minimizing criminal rates
- Improving society’s quality of life
- Setting up an efficient infrastructure to ensure delivery of services
- Giving citizens the opportunity to oversee the South African Police Service’s performance.
About the Mpumalanga Dept of Community Safety – Basic Traffic Officer Learnership Diploma 2021-2022
The Mpumalanga Dept of Community Safety is offering Basic Traffic Officer Learnership Diploma programmes for South African citizens interested in road safety. The Mpumalanga Dept of Community Safety – Basic Traffic Officer Learnership Diploma is a fantastic opportunity for individuals who have never had the chance to receive prior working experience under a real-time establishment. Selected participants will be entitled to a combination of theoretical assessments and practical working sessions related to the department’s line of work. With the help of professional training providers, you will acquire the necessary knowledge to establish a career in this particular field.
The Mpumalanga Dept of Community Safety – Basic Traffic Officer Learnership is mainly seeking after youths who are unemployed at the time of the programme. Additionally, potential candidates should at least have some basic understanding of Traffic Law Enforcement. Applicants who are chosen for the programme must agree to the learnership’s 12-month contract. This agreement will bind learners together with the terms and conditions set by the Department. Upon successful completion of the programme, learners will be entitled to a Diploma in Basic Traffic Officers: NQF 4. This qualification up your chances of getting proper employment in the future job markets.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Mpumalanga Dept of Community Safety – Basic Traffic Officer Learnership Reference Number: REF. No: DCSSL/TMLP2020.
Mpumalanga Dept of Community Safety – Basic Traffic Officer Learnership Diploma
Applicants who wish to apply for the Mpumalanga Dept of Community Safety – Basic Traffic Officer Learnership Diploma must fulfill the programme’s eligibility criteria before registering. Due to the strict nature of the department’s line of work, the selection committee will be taking these requirements seriously. To guarantee a chance of success with your applications, make sure that you meet these criteria below. Failure to do so might cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall results of your applications.
The Mpumalanga Dept of Community Safety – Basic Traffic Officer Learnership Diploma Eligibility Criteria are as stated below:
- Officially recognized as a citizen of South Africa
- Between 18-35 years old at the time of the programme
- Possess an educational qualification of at least Grade 12
- Clear from any criminal track records (applicants are subjected to further criminal checks by the committee)
- Has a minimum Code B Driver’s License
- Proven to be physically and medically healthy for the programme
- Can participate in the entire duration of the learnership held at the Mpumalanga Traffic Training College at Mkhulu (Calcutta), Bushbuckridge Local Municipality
- Preference will be offered for these following people:
- Residents of Previously Disadvantaged Communities
- Unemployed residents from Mpumalanga Province.
Download Z83 application form: Mpumalanga Dept of Community Safety – Basic Traffic Officer Learnership Diploma 2021-2022.
Please be kindly advised that candidates will need to look at the instructions below:
- Fill in the Z83 Application Form that you have previously downloaded (alternatively, you can ask for a document from any Public Service Department)
- Attach these following documents:
- Your most recent Curriculum Vitae
- Valid, certified copies of your original qualifications
- A valid copy of your Identity Document (does not exceed three months)
- Please quote the Reference Number on your applications
- Forward your applications to either one of these contacts:
- The Head: Human Resources Management and Development, Department of Community Safety, Security and Liaison, Private Bag X11269, Mbombela, 1200,
- Hand Delivery: Nokuthula Simelane Building, 2nd Floor, No.7 Government Boulevard, Riverside Park, Ext 2, The Registry Office
- Nkangala Region: KwaMhlanga Government Complex: Gert Sibande Region: Batho Pele Building and Bohlabela Region: Mpumalanga Traffic College Weighbridge Office.
Even though your Curriculum Vitae is requested, application forms should be completed and filled with accurate information. Applications are to be forwarded through the aforementioned methods. Applications submitted through fax or e-mail will automatically be disregarded by the selection committee.
All documents will be subjected to further evaluation. This includes deep assessments into your provided qualifications, residential addresses, and the validity of your Driver’s License.
Please be kindly informed that the Mpumalanga Dept of Community Safety – Basic Traffic Officer Learnership Diploma programme acknowledges the importance of representativity. The seletion committee will be considering candidates based on race, disability, and gender.
Applications for the Mpumalanga Dept of Community Safety – Basic Traffic Officer Learnership Diploma must be submitted before the closing date on 20 November 2020.
The selection does not tolerate candidates sending in late applications. If you are found to be making submissions past the application deadline, you will automatically be disqualified from the registration procedure.
Announcements will only be made to candidates who have been accepted by the selection committee. Should you not hear back any notifications from the committee within three months past the closing date, we regret to inform you that you have not been successful with the registration.
Ms Thembi Thobela: +27 13 766 4023
Mr. Fanie Nkuna: +27 13 766 4038