About Motus Aftermarket Parts
Motus Corporation is the parent company, and Motus Aftermarket Parts is one of its divisions. A diverse firm in the automobile industry that does not include production, with unrivaled size and breadth in South Africa, as well as a select worldwide presence, especially in the United Kingdom and Australia.
Through its four primary business divisions—Import and Distribution, Retail and Rental, Motor-related Financial Services, and Aftermarket Parts—MOTUS has developed a one-of-a-kind business model that is vertically and horizontally integrated across the entire automotive value chain.
About the Motus Aftermarket Parts Job Vacancy as Sales Representative 2023
Motus Aftermarket Parts is looking for a professional and presentable applicant who has the talents and knowledge to fill in as a Sales Representative. The incumbent will increase sales at the branch and guarantee that growth targets for sales at the branch are met consistently. In addition to this, the Sales Representative will be responsible for expanding existing business as well as providing after-sales assistance to current clients.
The Sales Representative will be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Manage the sales to customers and make sure that the full potential of each client is realized
- Develop marketing programs and promote new items to existing and potential consumers
- Create reports on market trends
- Provide management with any information pertaining to customers, including delivery, telesales, and account problems
- Conduct research on the purchasing habits of customers and identify the factors that contributed to an increase or decrease in sales to those customers
- Create a plan, make a forecast, and provide management with a report on the sales potential of each individual client
- Accept personal responsibility for addressing issues raised by customers
- Provide assistance to the company’s other departments (including Sales, Accounts, Despatch, Warehousing, and Receiving), with the goal of promoting effective company-wide collaboration
- Achieve revenue objectives while also ensuring that new business is produced by expanding the client base and gaining market share in the geographical region for which you are responsible
- Establish and keep up cordial ties with your clientele
- Keep management updated on any price and activity information about competitors.
Candidates interested in the Motus Aftermarket Parts Job Vacancy as Sales Representative must fulfill an eligibility criteria before proceeding with their applications. Each of these items below will determine whether you have what it takes to proceed with this vacancy. To guarantee a successful application, candidates are advised to meet all of the following requirements. Failure to do so will cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall result of your applications. Be sure to jot down these items for personal reference.
The Motus Aftermarket Parts Job Vacancy as Sales Representative Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Matric or Grade 12 qualification
- A minimum of three years’ worth of experience working in a sales representative capacity within the context of car components
- Must be able to effectively communicate with others and have a professional demeanor at all times
- Extensive background working in a setting focused on marketing and sales
- A fundamental understanding of the workings of an internal combustion engine (IC Engine)
- A comprehensive understanding of the geographical region in which they are responsible
- Having a driver’s license in good standing is a must; being bilingual is a benefit
- A technical background would be really helpful in this situation
- You need to be able to work well with others and have a strong focus on your goals
- Clear criminal record
- Excel and Word Documents in Microsoft Office are both mastered
- Must be willing to put in significant travel time.
Apply online (Motus Aftermarket Parts Job Vacancy as Sales Representative 2023):
- Sandton, Gauteng – Ref. No. MOT231110-9 (Closing date: 15 November 2023)
- Strijdom Park, Gauteng – Ref. No. MOT231109-15 (Closing date: 16 November 2023)
- Sandton, Gauteng – Ref. No. MOT231109-21 (Closing date: 16 November 2023)
- Strijdom Park, Gauteng – Ref. No. MOT231109-16 (Closing date: 16 November 2023)
If you think this job’s right for you, feel free to access the online application portal above. Please fill out the application site with your most relevant responses by typing them into the appropriate areas. All of the personal information you submit should be accurate and correspond to your actual circumstances.
Alternatively, you can apply using your handphone, since it is much more practical than applying via computer. If you are using an OS Android handphone, you can use Google Chrome as your web browser. Since Google Chrome is automatically available in OS Android handphones, you don’t have to install any other browsers.
Additionally, you will be asked to upload your most recent Curriculum Vitae. Make sure your CV contains the relevant information, such as your strengths, skills, and qualifications. This document is a great chance for you to showcase yourself as a potential candidate and why you deserve to be chosen.
By submitting your applications, you are granting permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event.
Applications will be subjected to further evaluation and vetting procedures to verify the validity of candidates. Anyone discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will be disqualified from the registration period.
Candidates must process their applications through the portal provided above. Submissions made through other methods, such as hand delivery or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Applications for the Motus Aftermarket Parts Job Vacancy as Sales Representative must be submitted before the closing date on 15 & 16 November 2023.
The committee in charge of making selections has an absolute zero tolerance policy regarding late applications. During the registration period, we will not acknowledge any submissions that are received after the deadline has passed.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their materials as quickly as humanly possible. You will now have some time to conduct an accurate analysis of the information contained in your applications thanks to this development. Please have your applications ready as soon as it is convenient for you to do so.
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear back from the selection committee within 2 weeks past the closing date, we regret to inform you that you have not been chosen for the position.
During the selection process, Motus Aftermarket Parts may choose to set an appointment, but that decision is solely at their discretion. The decisions that the selecting committee comes to are irrevocable in every case.