About the Mopani District Municipality
The Mopani District Municipality is home to an abundance of wildlife (including the ‘Big Five’), rocky mountains, enormous man-made and indigenous forests, trout streams, and tumbling waterfalls. The area is also known for its quantity of animals (including the ‘Big Five’). This location allows easy access to the northern portion of the Kruger National Park, which is located in the Mopani region.
The region, which includes cities such as Phalaborwa, Tzaneen, Modjadjikloof, and Giyani, is also home to a variety of historical, cultural, and ethnic attractions, as well as a diverse range of wildlife. The stark and dramatic differences in temperature, topography, and environment that exist within this area are breathtaking.
About the Mopani District Municipality Bursary 2022
The Mopani District Municipality is offering a bursary for students of all fields of study who are currently residing in the Mopani District Municipality. The Mopani District Municipality Bursary is an all-inclusive programme that welcomes people of all different backgrounds. As an awardee, you will be provided with the necessary support to chase after your academic qualification. If you display exemplary academic scores and valuable qualities as a student, you are more than encouraged to give this opportunity a shot.
Make sure to send in your application for the Mopani District Municipality Bursary as soon as possible. But first and foremost, you must review the program’s qualifying requirements. These factors will decide whether or not you would be a good candidate. If you’d like to double-check your credentials, please see the qualifying requirements listed below. If you want to increase your chances of success, it’s best if you can fulfill everything on the following list.
The Mopani District Municipality Bursary Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Officially recognised as a citizen of South Africa
- Currently residing within the areas of Mopani Municipal area, within the Limpopo province
- Has officially finished their Matric qualification
- Obtained a Bachelor admission pass in their Matric qualification
- Has officially been accepted to pursue their studies towards an undergraduate qualification for the 2022 academic year
- Has been accepted to pursue their studies in an accredited tertiary institute based in South Africa
- Has officially finished their 1st year of their academic studies
- Be able to provide a strong letter of motivation
- Preference is offered to candidates who are proven to be originating from disadvantaged backgrounds or people with disabilities.
Download the application form: Mopani District Municipality Bursary 2022.
Please fill out the application form with your most relevant responses by typing them into the appropriate areas. All of the personal information you submit should be accurate and correspond to your actual circumstances.
You will also need to provide the following documents:
- A certified copy of your Identity Document
- A certified copy of your Matric certificate
- A certified copy of your complete tertiary academic track record (if you are current in tertiary education)
- Legitimate proof of your tertiary registration/admission (provided on the institution’s letterhead)
- A complete Curriculum Vitae
- A letter of motivation that explains why you are a suitable candidates for the bursary programme
- Legitimate proof of income from your parents or guardians (e.g. most recent payslips, affidavit, bank statements, proof of grant/pension, or certificate of death)
- Legitimate proof of resident that is signed by the Traditional Authority and Ward Councillor.
All these documents must be included in your application dossier. Incomplete applications will be disqualified.
Please send in your applications via either one of the methods below:
The Municipal Manager
Mopani District Municipality
Private Bag x9687
Your provided information will be examined by the entire selection committee, which will include you, and the information you supply will be kept confidential. As a result, you should do a thorough check to guarantee that there is no fake information included. Candidates may be placed in a potentially hazardous situation if there is proof that they are providing misleading information.
By submitting your applications, you are granting permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event.
Candidates are required to submit their applications via the methods above. Attempts to submit materials via other means, such as fax, will be rejected by the selection committee.
Applications for the Mopani District Municipality Bursary must be submitted before the closing date on 04 February 2022.
The selection committee has absolute zero tolerance for late applications. Submissions made past the closing date will not be acknowledged during the registration period.
Candidates are advised to send in their applications as soon as possible. This will leave you with some time to properly evaluate the contents of your applications. Kindly prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear back from the selection committee by the very latest 31 March 2022, we regret to inform you that you have not been selected.
Mopani District Municipality reserves the rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.