About Momentum Metropolitan Holdings
Momentum Metropolitan’s is a South African financial services company that is publicly listed on the Johannesburg and Namibian Stock Exchanges. Momentum Metropolitan was founded in 1997 as a result of the merger of Metropolitan and Momentum, two big insurance-based financial services organizations in South Africa.
In order to produce superior shareholder returns, Momentum Metropolitan is committed to the creation of new products, the establishment of profitable distribution agreements, and the provision of excellent customer service. Businesses and people from all walks of life will be able to achieve their most important financial and personal objectives with the company. Everything the company does is still driven by the ultimate aim of financial well-being for all of our clients.
About the Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Short-term Insurance Learnership 2022
Momentum Metropolitan Holdings is offering a Short-term Insurance Learnership in conjunction with INSETA for anybody passionate about this exciting field. The Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Short-term Insurance Learnership is a wonderful experience that will give you the knowledge and practical sessions needed to develop a stronger understanding of the field. Officially commencing in March 2022, successful participants of the programme will be entitled to an NQF Level 4 qualification in the programme. Additionally, you will be entitled to a monthly allowance to support your journey.
Do you think you have what it takes to register for the Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Short-term Insurance Learnership? Be sure to send in your application as soon as possible! But first, you will need to take a look at the programme’s eligibility criteria. These items will determine whether you’d make a great candidate or not. If you’d like to check your qualifications, be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’d like to guarantee a higher chance of success, it’s advisable that you meet all these times in the following list.
The Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Short-term Insurance Learnership Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Requirements
- You are currently unemployed and/or do not have any previous work experience
- Have a strong desire to learn and to work in the business environment
- Have a clear criminal and credit history
- Thinking of going into the short-term insurance industry
- Not enrolled in any other learnership programs
- Passed your Matric (a pass mark of 60 percent or above for English will be a requirement and Math will be beneficial). You need to submit a copy of your Matric certificate with your application. If you are presently enrolled in Matric, please provide a copy of your Matric preliminary exam results in your application package
- Between the ages of 18 and 25 years (including turning 25 in 2022). You MUST provide a copy of your identification with your application
- You must not be enrolled in any other university or hold any post-secondary degrees
- Capable of communicating in, reading, and writing English
- Know how to use a computer.
2. Personal Attributes
- Is customer service centred
- Is action-oriented in nature
- Takes ownership and responsibility for his actions
- Is focused on achieving outcomes
- Has a keen eye for the finer details
- Has an optimistic outlook on life
- Possesses exceptional organizational abilities
- Is dedicated to seeing the learnership through to completion
- Is adamant about achieving success
- Has excellent problem-solving and initiative skills
- Good sense of decision-making ability
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined, as shown by
- Has great interpersonal and communication abilities (verbal and written)
- A strong desire to learn new things.
Apply online: Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Short-term Insurance Learnership 2022.
If you believe this position is a good fit for you, please apply using the online application site linked above. This is where you will enter all of the necessary information that will be requested during the registration time.
By submitting your applications, you grant the selection committee permission to use your personal information for registration purposes.
To ensure the legitimacy of applicants, applications will be submitted to further screening and verification processes. Anyone found to be misrepresenting any element of their applications would be barred from participating in the registration period.
Candidates must submit their applications using the above-mentioned site. Other means of submission, such as personal delivery or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Applications for the Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Short-term Insurance Learnership must be submitted before the closing date on 08 December 2021.
Late applications will not be accepted by the selection committee under any circumstances. Submissions that are received after the closing date will not be recognized during the term of registration.
It is recommended that candidates submit their applications as soon as possible after learning of their selection. You will have more time to thoroughly analyze the substance of your applications as a result of this arrangement. Please begin preparing your applications as soon as you get the opportunity.
During the recruiting process, Momentum Metropolitan Holdings has the right to make or refuse to make a decision on who will be hired. The selecting committee’s conclusions are final and binding on all parties involved.