About Momentum Metropolitan Holdings
Metropolitan is one of the leading financial services establishments in South Africa, having been established in 1899. Metropolitan has a 116-year history of service to the communities in which it works, and it symbolizes real empowerment in helping Africa’s people by providing affordable financial solutions that promote financial prosperity and security for their families and businesses.
Metropolitan is based in South Africa, but the brand is also present in nine other African nations, including Namibia, Botswana, Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, Lesotho, and Swaziland, as well as in the United Arab Emirates. Metropolitan offers financial wellness solutions that are tailored to the requirements of low-income consumers, such as burial insurance, health insurance, savings, hospital cash-back coverage, retirement solutions, and life insurance, among other things.
About the Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Sales Learnership 2023-2024
Momentum Metropolitan Holdings is offering a learnership programme that will allow you to strengthen your knowledge and skills in the Sales department. The Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Sales Learnership will require you to empower and educate individuals, their families, and their communities as you improve their financial well-being throughout their lives. In order to assist the area, accurate data collection and processing of administrative duties in accordance with established standards and turnaround times are essential.
Throughout the Sales Learnership, your duties are to:
- Provide updates on the number of applications that have been issued and processed
- Client information should be captured accurately on the appropriate system
- Maintaining a customer-centric approach can help you retain more customers and increase your repeat business
- Accurately identify issues and take aggressive steps to resolve them
- Make thorough assessments of circumstances and a thorough understanding of their intricacy and ramifications before taking swift action via clear, well-considered conclusions
- Preserve the appropriate levels of office housekeeping compliance
- Faults or defects in programs should be escalated to the Line Manager
- All questions submitted are screened and sent to the proper parties
- Identify and capitalize on entrepreneurial chances in any situation
- Respond to all inquiries in a professional and polite way in order to deliver a positive customer experience for everybody
- Providing feedback on the current state of applications, such as unfulfilled requirements and faults
- Provide prompt, efficient, and professional service to all our customers and offices via phone calls and written contact, as well as through our website
- Ensure that service level agreements with clients are fulfilled and surpassed
- Process the appropriate policy transactions in response to each client contact
- Complete all administrative and reporting responsibilities associated with the position on time
- Respond to customer inquiries and follow up to ensure that inquiries are answered as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Capture and double-check new business paperwork to ensure accuracy
- Obtain, compile, and double-check the necessary documentation in order to process payments and policy revisions within the scope of the service agreement and authority levels
- Organize, prepare, and disseminate papers in accordance with established standards and timelines, as needed.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Sales Learnership’s Reference Number: MMH220308-18.
The Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Sales Learnership is currently based in this location: West Rand, Gauteng.
If you’re certain of joining the Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Sales Learnership, feel free to sign up! If you are still unsure whether you’d make a good fit, don’t worry. All you have to do is check the requirements below and re-check your qualifications with the selection committee’s standards. If you’d like to stand a chance of acceptance, make sure you fulfill all of the criteria that are mentioned. Failure to do so might not get you automatically disqualified, but it could reduce your chances of acceptance.
The Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Sales Learnership Eligibliity Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Qualifications
- Possesses a Grade 12/equivalent NQF Level 4 qualification
- Currently unemployed
- Officially recognized as a South African citizen
- Between 18-35 years old
- Keen on pursuing the Sales and Customer Service field
- Has a clear criminal track record
- Shows and honesty and integrity
- Originating from a previously disadvantaged background
- People with disabilities are more than welcome to register
- Must be able to provide a CV with you Matric certificate/statement of results.
2. Personal Attributes
- Communication and comprehension in English, both verbally and in writing, at a high level Literacy
- Ability to think numerically and analytically is required (including numeracy)
- Be energetic and self-motivated, as well as entrepreneurial in nature
- Manage connections effectively and demonstrate flexibility in responding to the demands of clients
- Be able to communicate well in English Be self-sufficient and resilient
- Attention to detail, as well as superior planning and time management abilities
- Persuasive selling techniques and behaviors.
Apply online: Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Sales Learnership 2023-2024.
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your web browser in order to access the aforementioned web address (see above).
For the purpose of submitting their applications, candidates are needed to create an account on the application portal. It will be necessary to log into this account for the duration of the registration procedure.
Making sure that your account information is safeguarded at all times can help to ensure that your account is protected at all times. Never give out your account information to anyone else, especially your password, because it is extremely sensitive.
All of the members of the selection committee, which will include you, will review your application, and any information you provide will be kept strictly confidential. So you should double-check everything to make sure there isn’t any misleading or false material contained within. It is possible that candidates will be placed in a potentially dangerous situation if it is discovered that they are supplying false or misleading information.
By submitting your applications, you are granting permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event.
Candidates are required to submit their applications using the website linked to above. Attempts to submit materials via other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the selection committee.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
It is recommended that candidates submit their applications as soon as possible after learning of their selection. You will have more time to thoroughly analyze the substance of your applications as a result of this arrangement.
During the recruitment process, Momentum Metropolitan Holdings retains the right to make or refuse to make a decision on who will be hired. The selecting committee’s conclusions are final and binding on all parties involved.