About Momentum Metropolitan
Momentum Metropolitan is a prominent brand in South Africa that has been providing quality financial service for 116 years. Since their establishment, the firm has put great emphasis into creating services that are accessible, secure, and cost-friendly towards the general public. Some of the fields that the company deals with includes life insurance, funeral insurance, hospital cash-back cover, savings, and retirement solutions. Despite its establishment in South Africa, Momentum Metropolitan has also garnered an international presence is 12 different African countries, such as Kenya, Nigeria, and Swaziland. With offices scattered across the continent, the firm can reach a diverse demographic who require different solutions for a variety of problems.
Momentum Metropolitan is not all about providing services, they are about making a positive contribution into the lives of their clients. The firm is committed to protecting a client’s assets and everything that matters greatly to them. Employees of the firm strive to come up with tailor-made solutions that allows clients to make great investments for their future. By consulting further with professional advisers or brokers, Momentum Metropolitan has both the manpower and resources to work through your financial goals and visions. Practical and protective, Metropolitan Momentum is everyone’s favorite choice.
About the Momentum Metropolitan Contact Centre Learnership 2022-2023
Momentum Metropolitan is offering learnership programmes to interested South African citizens who wish to develop a future career working in a contact centre. The Momentum Metropolitan Contact Centre Learnership is an opportunity that is specifically designed for unemployed individuals who require practical working experience to develop their skills set. Based in Sandton, the learnership is created for highly-motivated individuals who wish to attain more understanding about client service. Participating in this learnership will help you become an even more successful Contact Centre Agent that’s both helpful and enthusiastic.
Over the course of 12 months, selected participants of the Momentum Metropolitan Contact Centre Learnership will undergo through a series of assessments. The learning journey is a combination of both theoretical knowledge and practical experience under a real-time working environment. Upon successful completion of the programme, successful learners are entitled to National Certificate in Contact Centre Support (NQF Level 3). While the learnership does not provide full-time employment, the knowledge you will receive from this programme will increase your chances of getting recruited in the future. You will be transformed into an even more attractive asset in the job market.
The Momentum Metropolitan Contact Centre Learnership will commence on 01 February 2022.
Please make sure that you take note of the learnership’s Job ID for future use, Momentum Metropolitan Contact Centre Learnership 2022-2023 (Sandton): #31458.
- Following all of the classroom assessments and job training sessions that come with the learnership
- Learning more about the company products and standard of procedures through performing their job duties
- Making a Portfolio of Evidence that must be submitted to SETA
- Passionate about developing a career within the Medical Scheme Industry
- Writing up logbooks that details your work-based learning progress
- Finishing up formative and summative assessments
- Developing a better understanding of the company’s operational system
- Showing professionalism as an employee of Momentum Metropolitan
- Conducting themselves according to the company’s values.
Candidates who wish to apply for the Momentum Metropolitan Contact Centre Learnership will need to fulfill the requirements that come with the programme. Each of these items will determine the level of success that come with your applications. To secure a safe position with your applications, make sure you jot down everything in this list below. Failure to do so might get you eliminated from the registration procedure.
The Momentum Metropolitan Contact Centre Learnership Eligibility Criteria are as listed below:
1. Basic Requirements
- Officially recognized as a citizen of South Africa
- Between the 18-35 years old right now
- Can go to the workplace on their own
- Must not be pursuing part-time/full-time education during the learnership
- Has not been a part of a learnership prior to this one
- Finished your Grade 12/Matric qualification
- Attained at least 40% for Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy
- Attained at least 40% for English and a 2nd South African language
- Displays Computer Literacy knowledge (optional, but advantageous)
- Unemployed at the time of application and throughout the programme
- Be available for 12 months to participate in the programme
- People with disabilities are more than welcome to register.
2. Working Attributes
- Keen eye for details
- Abilities to perform under pressure
- Puts on a customer-centric attitude
- Display effective communication abilities
- Has resources to utilize information
- Solves problems in a reliable manner
- Collaborates with other team members
- Manages their workload effectively.
Apply online: Momentum Metropolitan Contact Centre Learnership 2022-2023 (Sandton).
During the application procedure, you will need to attach your most updated Curriculum Vitae with several other documents:
- A valid copy of your Identity Document (not more than 3 months of issue)
- A valid copy of your Matric certificate (not more than 3 months of issue)
- A motivation letter (no more than 300 words).
Only applications made through this online portal will be processed by the selection committee. Any applications sent through external methods, such as e-mail or fax, will automatically be disregarded.
The selection committee will only reach out to shortlisted candidates. Should you not hear back from them within four (4) weeks past the application deadline, we regret to inform you that you have not been selected for the learnership.
Please be kindly advised that shortlisted candidates must undergo through further verifications, which includes ITC, qualification checks, contacting reference, and psychometric assessments.
Applications for the Momentum Metropolitan Contact Centre Learnership must be submitted before the closing date on 04 October 2021.
It is encouraged that you process your applications way before the deadline. This is to prevent any unwanted issues that may occur during the last-minute (e.g. sudden heavy online traffic).
The selection committee does not tolerate any late submissions. Candidates discovered sending in their applications past the closing date will automatically be disqualified from the registration procedure.
People with disabilities are encourage to apply.
Should you have any further enquiries or concerns about the Momentum Metropolitan Contact Centre Learnership, do not hesitate to reach out to Asanda Sishuba through the provided contact information:
E-mail address: [email protected]
Telephone number: +27 21 940 6542
Helpdesk: +27 21 940 5169