About Momentum Metropolitan Holdings
Momentum Metropolitan Holdings is a South African establishment that has been providing quality financial services to clients in the area. Under their name, the company also has multiple brands such as Momentum Multiply, Guardrisk, and Eris Property Group. Momentum Metropolitan Holdings has always been helping out people from different backgrounds to achieve their financial aspirations and whatever they wish to obtain in life.
About the Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Business Development Learnership 2021-2022
Momentum Metropolitan Holdings is providing a learnership programme for sales-drive applicants who have a passion for establishing an entrepreneurial career. The Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Business Development Learnership is a 12-month programme that will provide you the necessary training to focus on short-term insurance and learn the tricks of the trade as a professional Business Development Consultant.
As a leaner, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Selling Momentum Insure products to potential customers and providing end-to-end assistance to clients during the onboarding process are two ways to generate new revenue
- To establish a connection with potential clients from targeted groups as well as the general public, as well as to educate them
- You will attend a full-time organized training program that will focus on insurance knowledge, goods and systems, sales tactics, and behavioral skills during this program
- Managers from Momentum Insure will advise, train, and mentor you throughout the program to ensure that the monthly sales objectives are fulfilled
- Provide Momentum with great customer service. Customers should be insured to maintain client retention
- Update your expertise and learn about new products and services on a regular basis, especially when new items are produced
- Participate in the Momentum event that has been arranged. Ensure that campaigns are run on the designated sites.
The Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Business Development Learnership is available in the company’s locations at Sandton, Port Elizabeth, Centurion, and Cape Town.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, don’t hesitate to sign up for the Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Business Development Learnership.
Before submitting an application for the Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Business Development Learnership, candidates must meet certain requirements. Each of the criteria listed below will determine whether or not you are qualified to continue with this learnership. Candidates should satisfy all of the following conditions to ensure a successful application. Failure to do so will have negative implications for the overall outcome of your applications. Make a note of these details for future reference.
The following are the Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Business Development Learnership Eligibility Criteria:
- Has a National Diploma (NQF 6) or a relevant Bachelor’s Degree (NQF 7) that is recognised by the FAIS
- Officially recognised as a citizen of South Africa
- Below 35 years old (must turn 35 in 2022)
- Shows fluency in the English language and another South African language
- Negotiates well with others
- Works well with other people
- Shows professionalism to other people
- Dedicated to achieving their targets
- Has a passion for selling
- Prepared to work under pressure
- Has a flair for entrepreneurship
- Can create sound relationships with other individuals
- Can persuade others well
- Advantageous: has a legitimate Drivers License.
Important note: people with disabilities are encouraged to register for the programme.
Apply online: Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Business Development Learnership 2021-2022.
Once you are on the portal above, please choose the Business Development Learneship from the list. You will need to create an account to sign up for the learnership. If you do not have one yet, don’t worry. All you need to do is sign up for one and you’re all set.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Applications will be subjected to further evaluation and vetting procedures to verify the validity of candidates. Anyone discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will be disqualified from the registration period.
Candidates must process their applications through the portal provided above. Submissions made through other methods, such as email or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Applications for the Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Business Development Learnership 2021-2022 must be submitted before the closing date on 30 August 2021.
The selection committee has absolute zero tolerance for late applications. Submissions made past the closing date will not be acknowledged during the registration period.
Candidates are advised to send in their applications as soon as possible. This will leave you with some time to properly evaluate the contents of your applications. Kindly prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
Momentum Metropolitan Holdings reserves the rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.
Do you have a question about the Business Development Learnership at Momentum Metropolitan Holdings? Please don’t be afraid to inquire! Please contact the individual listed below with any questions or concerns:
Email Address: [email protected]