In the coal, platinum, chromite, and diamond sectors, Minopex is a specialist in the area of outsourced operation and maintenance (O&M) of mineral-processing facilities (mineral processing facilities). It is well-known around the world for providing high-quality service and maintaining high standards – especially in an industry that is as arduous as the Mining industry.
The organization is worldwide recognized for providing high-quality service and maintaining high standards, and it collaborates with clients to guarantee that project goals are pursued and met. In order to differentiate itself from its competitors, Minopex focuses on providing quality-related services at market-competitive costs. The company’s staff are totally committed to this attitude, which has become one of the company’s pillars of success.
About the Minopex Job Vacancy as Safety Officer 2022
Minopex is offering a mid-senior employment opportunity as a professional Safety Officer at the Gamsberg site for applicants passionate in the Mining field. The Minopex Job Vacancy as Safety Officer will require you to observe and maintain the fulfillment of SHEQ policies and processes to ensure the site runs smoothly, as per the necessary legislative requirements.
As a Safety Officer, you will be required to perform the following duties:
- Enforce compliance with legal obligations, such as the ability to cease potentially risky employment
- Contribute to the facilitation and participation in the site audit procedures
- Manage all injuries and ill health situations that occur on the job site, including reporting, investigating, and ensuring that all necessary paperwork is filed
- Maintain all SHEQ-related information on the safety management system in order to guarantee that information is effective and up to date
- Compile and submit reports in accordance with the needs of internal and external clients
- Ascertain that all legal appointments are lawful in accordance with applicable legislation
- Processes for nonconformance, incident reporting, and inquiry are being managed
- Manage access control when it is necessary
- Ensure that the Minopex safety risk management system is being followed on the job site
- Manage all operations involving Safety, Health, and Environmental Representatives on the job site
- Ensure that contractor packs are followed, and monitor subcontractors to ensure that they are followed as necessary
- On-site administration of the Minopex safety risk management system
- Conducted inspections of plant and equipment, reported the findings to management, and followed up on reports as required by law.
If you’re certain of joining the Minopex Job Vacancy as Safety Officer, feel free to sign up! If you are still unsure whether you’d make a good fit, don’t worry. All you have to do is check the requirements below and re-check your qualifications with the selection committee’s standards. If you’d like to stand a chance of acceptance, make sure you fulfill all of the criteria that are mentioned. Failure to do so might not get you automatically disqualified, but it could reduce your chances of acceptance.
The Minopex Job Vacancy as Safety Officer Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a SAMTRAC/COMSOC certificate
- Has a SHEQ Auditors certificate
- Owns a legitimate Driver’s License Code B, EB, or C1
- Possesses at least 3 years of prior experience in the Operational Environment field
- Understands basic computer literacy in MS Office
- Has sound presentation and report writing abilities
- Has undergone legal liability training sessions
- Has participated in ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management Training sessions
- Advantageous: has participated in ISO 9001 Quality Management Training sessions
- Advantageous: has participated in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Training sessions.
Apply online: Minopex Job Vacancy as Safety Officer 2022.
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome to get access to the web site mentioned above.
Please fill out the application site with your most relevant responses by typing them into the appropriate areas. All of the personal information you submit should be accurate and correspond to your actual circumstances.
In addition, you will be required to upload your most recent Curriculum Vitae to the website. Prepare your CV so that it contains all of the necessary details about you such as your strengths, skills, and qualifications. This document is an excellent opportunity for you to demonstrate your qualifications as a potential candidate and why you should be selected.
It will be reviewed by the entire selection committee, which will include you, and the information you provide will be kept confidential. As a result, you should conduct a thorough check to ensure that there is no fictitious information present.
The selection committee will use the information you provide to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you are giving the committee permission to use your personal information for this purpose.
It is necessary for candidates to submit their applications through the website listed above. Attempts to submit materials by other means, such as by hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the committee evaluating the application.
Applications for the Minopex Job Vacancy as Safety Officer must be submitted before the closing date on 10 March 2022.
By enrolling as quickly as possible, you can ensure that your application is secured as soon as possible. However, this does not guarantee instant success and is just intended to provide you with a secure position throughout the recruiting process.
Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered by the selection committee. All entries received past the closing date will be immediately rejected, regardless of their content.
Minopex has the right to offer or deny employment to anybody at its discretion. The selecting committee’s judgments are final and binding on all parties involved.