Minopex is a well-established South African company that focuses on delivering top-notch operational and maintenance services to the mining sector. The company has carved out a reputation for itself in the industry, thanks to its commitment to providing sustainable, efficient, and safe solutions to its clients. With a wealth of experience and expertise, Minopex offers an extensive range of services that includes plant maintenance, optimization, process engineering, and operation.
Minopex has a team of experienced professionals and operates across various mining sites in South Africa. Their services are tailored to meet the needs of each individual client, and they pride themselves on their commitment to delivering high-quality services that exceed expectations.
About the Minopex Job Vacancy as Receptionist 2023
Minopex is accepting qualified candidates who have what it takes to work in an associate position as a Receptionist for the Mining and Metals company. As a Receptionist for the Minopex Job Vacancy, your primary responsibility will be to provide switchboard, secretarial, clerical, and administrative support to ensure efficient Head Office services. Your role will contribute towards enhancing the company’s image through effective and efficient service delivery.
The list of responsibilities you will need to tackle include:
- Accept, route, and transmit phone calls and messages to the appropriate persons or department
- Greeting and assessing the requirements of visitors to the organization, then guiding them as necessary
- To improve efficiency and effectiveness inside Head Office, provide office support services (typing, clerical, or secretarial tasks).
- Respond to basic inquiries and forward them to the appropriate individuals or departments
- Accepting delivery and distributing products to the appropriate staff or departments
- Help with the organization and preparation of conferences, meetings, etc.
- Control over the boardrooms at work
- Help with MANCO meeting preparations
- Keep a sufficient stock of office supplies, which includes placing orders and delivering them.
- Ensure that all MANCO members receive administrative support
- Mail delivery from the main office to the Minopex locations
- Coordinating reservations for travel and lodging through a travel agent.
The Minopex Job Vacancy as Receptionist will be based in this location: Rustenburg, North West.
You must first become aware with the eligibility requirements for the Minopex Job Opening as Receptionist. Your ability to meet each of these requirements will determine if you are a strong contender. Please see the list of required qualifications below if you wish to double-check your credentials. Preferably, you should be able to fulfill every condition on the following list if you want to improve your chances of success.
The Minopex Job Vacancy as Receptionist Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Grade 12 qualification
- At least two to three years of experience working as a receptionist
- Microsoft Office
- Computer literate
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good coordination and planning abilities
- Etiquette in the workplace
- Time management abilities
- Advantageous: has a Secretarial or relevant qualification.
Apply online Minopex Job Vacancy as Receptionist 2023 at:
- Rustenburg, North West (Closing date: 27 July 2023).
To access the website mentioned above, it is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your web browser.
To apply, please enter your most relevant information into the appropriate fields on the application site. It is important to ensure that all personal information provided is accurate and reflects your actual circumstances.
Alternatively, you can use your smartphone to apply, as it is a more convenient option than applying via computer. If you are using an Android OS smartphone, you can use Google Chrome as your web browser, as it is automatically available and you don’t need to install any additional browsers.
In addition, you will be required to upload your most recent Curriculum Vitae, which should contain relevant information about your strengths, skills, and qualifications. This document presents an opportunity for you to showcase yourself as a potential candidate and explain why you should be selected.
By submitting your application, you are granting permission for the selection committee to use your personal information for registration purposes.
Applications will undergo additional review and vetting processes to ensure the authenticity of the applicants. Any false information on the application will result in disqualification from the registration process.
Candidates must apply through the portal provided above, as submissions made through other methods such as hand delivery or fax will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Applications for the Minopex Job Vacancy as Receptionist must be submitted before the closing date on 27 July 2023.
The selecting committee will not accept any late applications. No acknowledgement will be issued for submissions received beyond the deadline during the registration period.
Applications should be sent as soon as feasible, candidates are instructed. You’ll have some time to thoroughly assess the information in your applications after this. Please get started on your applications as soon as possible.
Throughout the hiring process, Minopex maintains the right to make or not schedule an appointment. The selection committee’s judgments are binding on all parties.