Minopex was founded in 1996 in response to a rising need for contract operations in the mining sector, which led to the establishment of the company. Today, Minopex is regarded as a leader in contract operation and maintenance, having taken over the operation and maintenance of facilities at large mines in a number of nations.
In the coal, platinum, chromite, and diamond industries, Minopex is a specialist in the field of outsourced operation and maintenance (O&M) of mineral-processing facilities (mineral processing facilities). It is well-known around the world for providing high-quality service and maintaining high standards.
About Minopex Job Vacancy as Process Attendant 2022
Minopex is offering an employment opportunity for applicants who are looking for a position as Process Attendant for the company’s Phalaborwa work site. The Minopex Job Vacancy as Process Attendant requires you to provide assistance with the housekeeping duties and perform the necessary general operational activities relevant to the requirements of Supervisors.
As a Process Attendant, you will be required to perform the following duties:
- Identify potential dangers and risks when doing everyday chores and maintenance, and take precautionary efforts to avoid these situations from occurring
- Execute housekeeping responsibilities in accordance with operational needs and instructions
- Maintain strict adherence to lockout protocols at all times
- Adhere to all applicable legal and operational requirements
- Equipment failure should be reported
- To assist colleagues and supervisors in a general capacity
- Comply with the systems, practices, techniques, standards, and procedures of the work that have been established
- Visual assessment of the working environment is necessary to guarantee workplace safety
- Monitor and ensure compliance with the NCMO’s health and safety obligations.
If you’re certain of joining the Minopex Job Vacancy as Process Attendant, feel free to sign up! If you are still unsure whether you’d make a good fit, don’t worry. All you have to do is check the requirements below and re-check your qualifications with the selection committee’s standards. If you’d like to stand a chance of acceptance, make sure you fulfill all of the criteria that are mentioned. Failure to do so might not get you automatically disqualified, but it could reduce your chances of acceptance.
The Minopex Job Vacancy as Process Attendant Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Possesses a Grade 12 qualification
- Does not necessarily need any prior experience
- Displays good English language proficiency.
Apply online: Minopex Job Vacancy as Process Attendant 2022.
If you think this job’s right for you, feel free to access the online application portal above. This is where you will enter all of the necessary information that will be requested during the registration time.
You will also be required to submit your most current Curriculum Vitae. Make certain that your CV includes pertinent information such as your talents, skills, and credentials. This document is a great chance for you to showcase yourself as a potential candidate and why you deserve to be chosen.
By submitting your applications, you grant the selection committee permission to use your personal information for registration purposes.
Applications for the Minopex Job Vacancy as Process Attendant must be submitted before the closing date on 05 August 2022.
Be sure to send in your applications as soon as possible. An early submission can help you guarantee a spot during the registration period. Plus, it prevents any unwanted last-minute incidents, like sudden heavy Internet traffic or missing documents.
Applications for the programme must be submitted before the closing date. Late applications will not be tolerated by the selection committee, and these kinds of submissions will be disqualified by the programme.
Minopex holds all rights to appoint anyone during the recruitment period. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.