About Medirite Pharmacy
Medirite is a recognized service provider and recommended partner for most medical assistance. Medirite opened its first store at Checkers Hyper Brackenfell in 1999, marking the Group’s foray into the medical services and supply businesses.
Medirite’s services allows consumers the accessibility to fill their chronic and scheduled prescriptions while completing their food shopping at Medirite. Medirite also provides wellness tests, which are typically covered by most medical insurance plans. With more than 140 in-store dispensaries today, the goal of providing better and more affordable healthcare to the general people is becoming a reality.
About the Medirite Pharmacy Job Vacancy as Pharmacy Sales Assistant 2023
Medirite Pharmacy is offering an employment opportunity as Pharmacy Sales Assistant for anybody interested in working in the professional Retail industry. The Medirite Pharmacy Job Vacancy as Pharmacy Sales Assistant will require you to achieve and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction via the provision of great customer service in the areas of sales, merchandising, and stock management of goods.
As a Pharmacy Sales Assistant , you will also be required to perform the following duties:
- Maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of cash registers at all times
- Company policies and procedures should be followed when “upselling” promotional items and services
- Keep up with all of the latest promos and special deals
- Cash handling and cash-up processes are performed
- Assure that shelves are constantly well-stocked and that packaging is done in accordance with customers’ unique needs, corporate standards, and processes Maintain great product knowledge
- Respond to any and all consumer inquiries
- Processing of money market-related transactions in a timely manner
- Sales and receipts are reconciled in accordance with business policy
- Payment processing and management
- Provide consumers with information about items and pricing
- Keep visual merchandising standards up to date.
The Medirite Pharmacy Job Vacancy as Pharmacy Sales Assistant is currently based in this location: Tableview, Western Cape.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Medirite Pharmacy Job Vacancy as Pharmacy Sales Assistant’s Reference Number: SHO230608-10.
First and foremost, you must familiarize yourself with the Medirite Pharmacy Job Vacancy as Pharmacy Sales Assistant’s eligibility standards. Each of these criteria will influence whether or not you would be an excellent candidate. In case you’d want to double-check your credentials, please refer to the list of qualifying prerequisites provided below. Ideally, if you want to enhance your chances of success, you should be able to meet all of the requirements on the following list.
The Medirite Pharmacy Job Vacancy as Pharmacy Sales Assistant’s Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Requirements
- Has a Grade 12 qualification
- Possesses a minimum of 5 months performing Point of Sale/Point Experience within the Retail industry environment
- Has previous adminsitrative experience (preferable)
- Has previous healthcare product understanding (prefereable).
2. Working Knowledge
- Understands basic computer literacy
- Has good understanding of dispensing and ordering systems
- Bilingual, and shows fluency in both English and Afrikaans
- Displays strong administration abilities
- Has an engaging and friendly attitude
- Understands how to use payment procedures (e.g. cash, bank card, coupons, cheques, credit cards, and vourchers)
- Knows how to perform stock receiving processes
- Knows how to operate systems and procedures (e.g. knows about money market methods and processes)
- Has strong knowledge of customer service methods.
Apply online: Medirite Pharmacy Job Vacancy as Pharmacy Sales Assistant 2023.
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your web browser in order to access the aforementioned web address (see above).
For the purpose of submitting their applications, candidates are needed to create an account on the application portal. It will be necessary to log into this account for the duration of the registration procedure.
Making sure that your account information is safeguarded at all times can help to ensure that your account is protected at all times. Never give out your account information to anyone else, especially your password, because it is extremely sensitive.
As an alternative, you can sign up using Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn, which are all free services. Rather of having to register a new account from the beginning, you will save a huge amount of time.
It will be reviewed by the entire selection committee, which will include you, and all of the information you provide will be kept strictly confidential, as stated in the contract. So you should double-check everything to make sure there isn’t any misleading or false material contained within.
The information you enter will be used by the selection committee in order to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you are granting the committee permission to use your personal information for the purposes of the committee’s investigation.
Candidates must submit their applications through the website given above in order to be considered for consideration. Failure to provide materials by other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will result in the application being denied by the committee responsible for reviewing the application.
Applications for the Medirite Pharmacy Job Vacancy as Pharmacy Sales Assistant must be submitted before the closing date on 18 June 2023.
By enrolling as quickly as possible, you can ensure that your application is secured as soon as possible. However, this does not guarantee instant success and is just intended to provide you with a secure position throughout the recruiting process.
Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered by the selection committee. All entries received past the closing date will be immediately rejected, regardless of their content.
Medirite Pharmacy has the right to offer or deny employment to anybody at its discretion. The selecting committee’s judgments are final and binding on all parties involved.