Mediclinic is a multinational private healthcare services firm based in South Africa, with subsidiaries in Switzerland, the United Arab Emirates, Southern Africa (South Africa and Namibia), and the United States of America. Founded in 1983, Mediclinic now has offices in Switzerland, Southern Africa (including South Africa and Namibia) and the United Arab Emirates.
Mediclinic’s approach to business is based on a long-term, sustainable strategy that places patients at the heart of its operations and ensures that they get high-quality healthcare services on a consistent basis. This is accomplished by upholding the highest standards of clinical governance and ethical behaviour across the Group’s divisions.
About the Mediclinic Job Vacancy as Secretary 2021
Mediclinic is offering a job position for applicants with previous experience in the medical industry as a professional and reliable Secretary for the firm. The Mediclinic Job Vacancy as Secretary is a great opportunity for future applicants to deliver secretarial and administrative support to this unique hospital management environment. At the moment, Medicilinic is offering vacancies in two different locations, which are Brackenfell, Cape Town, and Plumstead, Cape Town.
As a secretary, you will be required to:
- Organize and administrate appointments, meetings, and other activities
- Carry out general office administrative duties
- Provide reception services to clients
- Maintain, coordinate, and administrate all paperwork and communication.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Reference Numbers:
- Mediclinic Job Vacancy as Secretary – Brackenfell, Cape Town: 17398
- Mediclinic Job Vacancy as Secretary – Plumstead, Cape Town: 20306.
Candidates interested in the Mediclinic Job Vacancy as Secretary must meet certain qualifying requirements before submitting their applications. Each of the things listed below will decide if you are qualified for this role. Candidates should satisfy all of the following standards to ensure a successful application. Failure to do so will have a negative impact on the overall outcome of your applications. Make a note of these things for future reference.
The Mediclinic Job Vacancy as Secretary Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Grade 12 qualification
- Has at least 3 years experience in an administrative or secretarial position
- Knows who to provide different forms of written communication (e.g. memos, study guides, etc)
- Can use basic Microsoft Office software
- Performs stock control well
- Displays professional telephone etiquette
- Has reliable typing skills
- Knows how to perform administrative duties
- Plans events and coordinates things well
- Possesses a Secretarial or Office Administration qualification (preferable)
- Previously worked in the medical industry (preferable).
- Mediclinic Job Vacancy as Secretary 2021 – Brackenfell, Cape Town
- Mediclinic Job Vacancy as Secretary 2021 – Plumstead, Cape Town.
It is advised that you use Google Chrome as your browser to access the above-mentioned website.
To submit their applications, candidates must first register on the application platform. This account will be needed during the registration process.
Keeping your account details secure will assist to keep your account safe at all times. Never give away your account details, particularly your password, to anybody else.
As an alternative, you may register with LinkedIn. By not having to establish an account from start, you will save a huge amount of time.
By submitting your applications, you grant the selection committee permission to use your personal information for registration purposes.
To ensure the legitimacy of applicants, applications will be submitted to further screening and verification processes. Anyone found to be misrepresenting any element of their applications would be barred from participating in the registration period.
Candidates must submit their applications using the above-mentioned site. Other means of submission, such as personal delivery or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Applications for the Mediclinic Job Vacancy as Secretary must be submitted before the closing date on 30 November 2021.
It is possible to guarantee that your application is protected as soon as possible by registering as soon as feasible. However, this does not guarantee immediate success and is just designed to give you a stable position during the recruitment process.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted by the selection committee. Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered. All submissions submitted after the deadline, regardless of their substance, will be discarded without further consideration.
Mediclinic reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to offer or reject employment to anybody at any time. The selection committee’s conclusions are final and binding on all parties involved in the process.