Mediclinic is an establishment that has garnered popularity for becoming South Africa’s most sought-after hospital group. Providing quality healthcare services through specialist-oriented approaches, Mediclinic has placed themselves at the frontier of their services. Mediclinic is constantly putting the needs of their patients above anyone else.
About the Mediclinic Bursary 2021
Mediclinic is offering financial assistance for bright-minded South African students who are pursuing any form of specialist and sub-specialist training. The Mediclinic Bursary is an all-inclusive program that accepts applicants from a wide range of socioeconomic backgrounds. As an awardee, you will get all of the assistance you need to complete your academic degree or certificate program successfully. If you have consistently achieved high academic results while also demonstrating important characteristics as a student, you are strongly urged to apply for this position.
Please be advised that the academic sponsorship will provide the successful candidate with the chance to finish his or her studies towards a specific programme that has been recognized by the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA). The value of the sponsorship is determined by the requirements of the awardee.
Do you think you have what it takes to register for the Mediclinic Bursary? Be sure to send in your application as soon as possible! But first, you will need to take a look at the programme’s eligibility criteria. These items will determine whether you’d make a great candidate or not. If you’d like to check your qualifications, be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’d like to guarantee a higher chance of success, it’s advisable that you meet all these times in the following list.
The Mediclinic Bursary Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- To be considered for a numbered training job, an applicant must have been interviewed and given a position at a training institution that is recognized for specialist or sub-specialist training
- In order to submit applications, institutions must internally coordinate the applications they submit
- Applicants who have been shortlisted must be ready for interviews
- Individuals who get this certification will be required to meet all of the criteria for the expert and/or sub-specialist qualification (s)
- Applicants must be registered with the HPCSA in order to be considered
- Applicants must be nationals or permanent residents of the Republic of South Africa
- Applicants and/or institutions are required to complete the appropriate application form on the internet
- Sponsorships are awarded at the sole discretion of the selection committee for Mediclinic.
Apply online: Mediclinic Bursary 2021.
Please fill out the application site with your most relevant responses by typing them into the appropriate areas. All of the personal information you submit should be accurate and correspond to your actual circumstances.
The information you provide will be reviewed by the whole selection committee, which will include you. As a result, you should double-check to ensure that there is no fictitious information. If there is any evidence that applicants are giving false information, they may be placed in a hazardous position.
Additionally, you will need to compile the documents below:
- An official letter of request provided by the candidate
- A letter of support from the affiliated university is also required. The following questions should be addressed in the letter: Is this a post that has not been sponsored or financed by anyone? Is there a training number available for the position in question? Is the candidate eligible for the position? Is the applicant recommended for the course that has been proposed?
- Curriculum vitae of the candidate, together with evidence of HPCSA registration.
All these documents should be included in your application dossier. Incomplete dossiers will not be considered by the selection committee. Additionally, the documents you provide must be in DOCX, PDF, Image, and Text files.
By submitting your applications, you are granting permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event.
Candidates are required to submit their applications via the website linked to above. Attempts to submit materials via other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the selection committee.
Applications for the Mediclinic Bursary 2021 must be submitted before the closing date on 15 September 2021.
It is possible to guarantee that your application is protected as soon as possible by registering as soon as feasible. However, this does not guarantee immediate success and is just designed to give you with a stable position during the recruitment process.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted by the selection committee. Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered. All submissions submitted after the deadline, regardless of their substance, will be discarded without further consideration.
Mediclinic has the right to offer or refuse employment to anybody at any time in its sole and absolute discretion. The decisions of the choosing committee are final and binding on all parties engaged in the process.