Mazars is a renowned worldwide audit, tax, and consultancy business with offices in more than 100 countries. As a full-fledged team and operating as a unified partnership, the company utilises knowledge, size, and cultural awareness to provide excellent and customised services in audit and accounting, tax, financial advice, consulting, and legal services.
Mazars employs around 1 000 people in South Africa, who work in 12 offices throughout the country. Because of their expertise, the company is large enough to support listed customers while being small enough to assist firms in their local contexts to develop and thrive. Mazars has a presence on six continents and is represented in 21 integrated African nations and six correspondent African countries
About the Mazars Tax Learnership 2023
Mazars is offering a new opportunity for youths who are interested in gaining new knowledge about the Tax Department with their qualified learnership programme. The Mazars Tax Learnership is looking for young learners who are passionate about the field of tax and would like to build their skills by assisting team members with their administrative duties.
As a Learner, you will be required to perform the following duties:
- Updating and maintaining a client database
- Organize all of your information (filing systems, storing and retrieving information)
- Contribute to the preparation of income tax returns
- Communicate with the SARS customer service center
- Providing administrative support in the area of accounting and tax registrations and updates
- Assist the team with administrative duties
- Client Relationship Management
- Assistance in completing trip logbooks is provided
- Provide assistance in the preparation of medical supporting documents
- Tax administration in its broadest sense
- Among the responsibilities will be the upkeep of the tax client database, the recording of all transactions on the tax administration software, and the submission of electronic tax returns.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Mazars Tax Learnership’s Reference Number: MAZ221026-1.
If you think this is the right programme for you, don’t hesitate to register for the Mazars Tax Learnership.
Make sure to send in your application for the Mazars Tax Learnership as soon as possible. But first and foremost, you must review the program’s qualifying requirements. These factors will decide whether or not you would be a good candidate. If you’d like to double-check your credentials, please see the qualifying requirements listed below. If you want to increase your chances of success, it’s best if you can fulfill everything on the following list.
The Mazars Tax Learnership Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Qualifications
- Has at least a Matric qualification (with university exemption)
- Displays basic computer literacy (knows how to use MS Office Suite)
- Can fulfill deadlines well without too much supervision
- Puts on a solution-oriented mindset
- Has a keen eye for small details
- Proven fluency in written and spoken English
- Can work under pressure
- Loves to take action
- Fulfills the values of Mazars
- Can make their own reasonable decisions
- Plans and organises their workload well
- Works well with other team members.
- Understands strong accounting knowledge
- Passionate about the world of tax
- Has a tax or any qualification relevant to the field.
Apply online: Mazars Tax Learnership 2023.
It is advised that you use Google Chrome as your web browser in order to access the aforementioned web address (see above).
For the purpose of submitting their applications, candidates are needed to create an account on the application site. It will be necessary to log in to this account for the length of the registration procedure.
Making sure that your account information is safeguarded at all times can assist to guarantee that your account is protected at all times. Never give out your account information to anybody else, particularly your password, since it is very sensitive.
As an alternative, you may also register using the LinkedIn platform. Rather of having to register a new account from the beginning, you will save a huge amount of time.
By submitting your applications, you are granting permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event.
Candidates are required to submit their applications using the website linked to above. Attempts to submit materials via other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the selection committee.
Applications for the Mazars Tax Learnership must be submitted before the closing date on 09 November 2022.
The selection committee has absolute zero tolerance for late applications. Submissions made past the closing date will not be acknowledged during the registration period.
Candidates are advised to send in their applications as soon as possible. This will leave you with some time to properly evaluate the contents of your applications. Kindly prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
Mazars reserves the right to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.