About Life Healthcare
Life Healthcare is a healthcare group based in South Africa that provide quality care for private hospitals within the area. Since its establishment, the entity has branched out to approximately 63 facilities, making Life Healthcare a prominent establishment in the country. The group is dedicated to providing satisfying service that can potentially save the lives of people under their care. Their commitment to the sector has earned them several accolades, which includes the prestigious ISO 9001 certification. This wouldn’t have been possible without their dedicated team of staff who prioritizes the value of life. Putting on a patient-centric attitude in their practices, Life Healthcare truly represents the meaning of their name.
About the Life Healthcare Learnerships 2021-2022
Life Healthcare is offering learnership programmes for South African individuals interested in the local Office Management and Human Resources sectors. The Life Healthcare Learnerships is a wonderful opportunity for young folks to develop themselves as future employees of the country. In the learnerships, you will be enriched with newfound theoretical knowledge, complemented with the necessary practical working sessions that allows you to implement the things you have learnt. With the help of professional training providers, you will be guided step-by-step as you work your way up to a successful learnership.
The Life Healthcare Learnerships are conducted for 18 months and are offered for two sectors, which are listed below:
1. Office Management Learnership
Participants of the Office Management Learnership will be tasked with the following duties:
- Actively planning all business-related activities
- Utilizing the available office resources
- Making efficient usage of the office budget
- Coordinating all activities in the office
- Tending to general administration
- Writing reports as per required
- Managing information systems
- Providing satisfactory customer service.
Selected learners are to directly report to Conrad Vollgraaff, Hospital Finance Manager.
2. Human Resources Learnership
Participants of the Human Resources Learnership will be tasked with the following duties:
- Tending to recruitment and selection
- Managing relationships between employees
- Overseeing productivity levels of employees
- Implement a sense of leadership and communication within the working area
- Investing into skills development
- Managing employee payrolls and administration duties.
Selected learners are to directly report to Devine Bowers, Hospital HR Manager.
All learners of each programme are entitled to different benefits that will support your journey:
- A learner stipend given on a monthly basis
- A mentor that will directly assist you in the workplace
- Programmes that will help you development your skills.
The Life Healthcare Learnerships will officially start on March 2021.
Candidates interested in the Life Healthcare Learnerships must fulfill an eligibility criteria before proceeding with the registration. Each of these items below will determine whether you are qualified enough for the programme’s line of work. To guarantee a successful application, candidates are advisde to meet all these items. Failure to do so might put your applications in a risky position.
The Life Healthcare Learnreships’ Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Requirements
- Currently unemployed during the time of learnership
- Finished their N6 theory qualification in a public TVET college
- Possesses a letter requesting work experience issued directly by their respective institutions
- Fully commit 18 months of their time into the learnership of their choice
- Must not be receiving any HWSETA grants during 2019-2020 or 2020-2021
- Must not have participated in a work grant prior to this opportunity.
2. Working Competencies
- Solves problems in an efficient manner
- Analyzes through complex situations easily
- Displays a high level of resilience
- Prioritizes diversity within the work place
- Displays impressive communication abilities (verbal and written)
- Knows how to positively influence others
- Establishes long-lasting relationships
- Has the drive to achieve their ambitions
- Complies to working ethics
- Understands basic computer literacy
- Oriented towards excellence.
Download application form: Life Healthcare Learnerships 2021-2022.
Please skim through the application form queries before filling them in. Candidates are expected to provide accurate information about themselves. All information will be subjected to further evaluation and vetting by the selection committee.
Internal candidates must consult with their respective line manager before applying for the learnership. External candidates are more than encouraged to give the opportunity a try.
Applications for the Life Healthcare Learnerships must be submitted before the closing date on January 18, 2021.
The selection committee has absolute zero tolerance for late applications. Candidates discovered to be making their submissions past the deadline will automatically be disqualified from the programme.
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates. If you have not received word from them within 2 weeks past the deadline, we regret to inform you that you application has not been accepted.
Life Healthcare reserves all rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.
Have a question regarding the Life Healthcare Learnerships? Send in your enquiries or concerns to Debra Choice via the provided contact information below:
Telephone Number: +27 21 506 4150
Fax: +27 21 506 5187
Email Address: [email protected]