Liberty provides solutions in the areas of investments and insurance that may help you and your family achieve your financial objectives and protect you from the financial impact that might be caused by unforeseen occurrences in life, such as death, disability, or serious illness.
The investment portfolios offered by Liberty Corporate range from specialized asset class investments to balanced mandates. These portfolios are appropriate for use as retirement funds as well as for use by corporations. Their group risk solutions for company owners are as adaptable as the varying requirements of your employees’ salaries.
About the Liberty Job Vacancy as Call Centre Agent 2023
Liberty is providing an employment opportunity for candidates looking to work as a qualified Inbound Call Centre Agent for the well-known accredited company. The Liberty Job Vacancy as Call Centre Agent offer callers with a first-time response to enquiries in order to deliver excellent service within the needed SLA framework, business standards, and regulatory requirements. This will be accomplished via the execution of set goals in accordance with agreed-upon SOPs.
Additionally, you will need to tackle the responsibilites below:
- Ensure that your own administrative support operations and duties are aligned with the needed response time, quality, and service delivery criteria, and that you combine these elements
- Liable for the quality of their own work as well as the outputs and standards connected to the policies, procedures, and processes that have been created
- Determine the problems ahead of time, implement the remedies that are already known, and report the more challenging issues
- Maintain good and helpful connection with consumers using the means of communication that have been authorized by the company
- Maintain strict adherence to the timekeeping standards that have been specified at all times while also making consistent efforts to raise your own standards
- Make a strategy for completing the tasks, and alter your priorities based on the plan you already have
- Calls to the contact center should be answered in a quick and professional way, with the goal of increasing the organization’s image by providing outstanding and accurate customer service
- Carries out operations to guarantee the delivery of customer service that either satisfies or exceeds the expectations of customers, in accordance with the principles of Treating the Customer Fairly (TCF)
- Resolve customer issues and report difficult client issues to the appropriate level to guarantee a timely and successful resolution, hence improving the overall experience of the client.
If you’re certain of joining the Liberty Job Vacancy as Call Centre Agent, feel free to sign up! If you are still unsure whether you’d make a good fit, don’t worry. All you have to do is check the requirements below and re-check your qualifications with the selection committee’s standards. If you’d like to stand a chance of acceptance, make sure you fulfill all of the criteria that are mentioned. Failure to do so might not get you automatically disqualified, but it could reduce your chances of acceptance.
The Liberty Job Vacancy as Call Centre Agent Eligibliity Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC) NQF Level 4 in the field of Consumer Services
- Owns at least 1-2 years of work experience in an environment similar to this position
- Has basic understanding of the following items:
- Inbound Phone Statistics
- Product and/or Service Knowledge
- Organisation and Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Call reporting
- Customer service orientation
- Customer Relationship Management
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Customer Orientation
- Communicating with Impact
- Has intermediate understanding of the following items:
- Query resolution
- Handling Difficult Calls.
Apply online Liberty Job Vacancy as Call Centre Agent 2023 at:
To visit the aforementioned web URL from your computer, it is strongly suggested that you utilize Google Chrome as your web browser (see above).
You can also submit your application by utilizing your smartphone instead of your PC because this method is significantly more convenient. You can use Google Chrome as your web browser if you are working with an Android operating system on your handheld device. You don’t need to install any other browsers on your phone because Google Chrome comes pre-installed on handsets running the Android operating system.
Candidates are required to make an account for themselves on the application portal before they may submit their applications. Throughout the entirety of the process of registering for this course, it will be necessary to sign into this account.
By submitting your applications, you are giving the selection committee permission to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event. This can include things like your name, address, and email address.
In order to verify the authenticity of the applications submitted by applicants, those submissions will go through a series of extra screening and verification steps. In the event that it is discovered that an applicant has misrepresented any component of their paperwork, they will not be allowed to take part in the registration process.
Candidates are obligated to submit their applications using the website that is linked above. The committee in charge of selecting winners will not consider any materials that have been submitted through alternative channels, such as hand delivery or fax.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
Be sure to send in your applications as soon as possible. An early submission can help you guarantee a spot during the registration period. Plus, it prevents any unwanted last-minute incidents, like sudden heavy Internet traffic or missing documents.
Applications for the position must be submitted before the closing date. Late applications will not be tolerated by the selection committee, and these kinds of submissions will be disqualified by the vacancy.
Liberty holds all rights to appoint anyone during the recruitment period. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.