About Leroy Merlin
Leroy Merlin has an employment base of 89 000 people and 32 independent enterprises spread over 13 countries that are committed to 15 different retail chains. Its client base consists of 300 million home consumers, and it had a turnover of 17.9 billion euros (including tax) in 2015. Additionally, its yearly growth rate is 3.6 percent. As the business that laid the groundwork for ADEO, LEROY MERLIN specializes in the selling of goods and solutions.
In doing so, the company makes a singular commitment to provide home renovation options that are individualized to meet the requirements of each individual consumer. Estimates, orders, delivery, vehicle rental, after-sales service, as well as installation, DIY workshops, and specialized bookshops are some of the many services that LEROY MERLIN offers in each country it operates in. These services are designed to make the purchasing, set-up, and follow-up processes that are necessary for customer projects as easy as possible.
About the Leroy Merlin Job Vacancy as Stock Counter 2022
Leroy Merlin is offering an employment opportunity for talented candidates who are keen on working as a professional Stock Counter for the accredited company. The Leroy Merlin Job Vacancy as Stock Counter is a permanent position based in Little Falls that will require you to perform the following duties:
- Carry out stock counts in a retail setting (both on the trade floor and in the warehouse), and ensure that you satisfy the daily quota for the number of SKUs that need to be tallied (400 SKUs per day)
- Adjust the numbers and look into the differences
- Help departments with their housekeeping in order to be ready for stock-taking
- Check on the availability and correctness of the stock, as well as the cross-merchandising replenishment
- Put forward and encourage best practices in relation to stock management in order to cut down on product loss
- Participating actively in the work of the reduction committee as a member
projects that cut across stock, connected to transversal projects (RTS, IBT, Cross Merchandising etc).
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Leroy Merlin Job Vacancy as Stock Counter’s Reference Number: LM-481.
Do you think you have what it takes to register for the Leroy Merlin Job Vacancy as Stock Counter? Be sure to send in your application as soon as possible! But first, you will need to take a look at the vacancy’s eligibility criteria. These items will determine whether you’d make a great candidate or not. If you’d like to check your qualifications, be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’d like to guarantee a higher chance of success, it’s advisable that you meet all these times in the following list.
The Leroy Merlin Job Vacancy as Stock Counter Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Matric or relevant NQF Level 4 qualification
- Displays at least 1 year of experience working in a similar Retail Merchandising role
- Prepared to undertake tasks involving Google spreadsheets
- Shows a strong understanding of the Full Retail Merchandise Cycle
- Displays incredible analytical skill
- Has strong understanding of numeracy
- Shows a keen eye for small details
- Willing to go above and beyond in terms of performance
- Fulfills their deadlines according to the timeline that has been set
- Plans their tasks well with the proper time management skills.
Apply online: Leroy Merlin Job Vacancy as Stock Counter 2022.
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome to get access to the web site mentioned above.
Please fill out the application site with your most relevant responses by typing them into the appropriate areas. All of the personal information you submit should be accurate and correspond to your actual circumstances.
Additionally, you will be asked to upload your most recent Curriculum Vitae and picture. Make sure your CV contains the relevant information, such as your strengths, skills, and qualifications. This document is a great chance for you to showcase yourself as a potential candidate and why you deserve to be chosen.
The information you provide will be reviewed by the whole selection committee, which will include you. As a result, you should double-check to ensure that there is no fictitious information. If there is any evidence that applicants are giving false information, they may be placed in a risky position.
By submitting your applications, you are granting permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event.
Candidates are required to submit their applications via the website linked to above. Attempts to submit materials via other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the selection committee.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
Candidates are advised to send in their applications as soon as possible. This will leave you with some time to properly evaluate the contents of your applications. Kindly prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
Leroy Merlin reserves the rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.