About Leroy Merlin
Leroy Merlin is a renowned retail store that’s fairly popular for its do-it-yourself selling point. Catering to a wide demographic of shoppers, the supermarket offers specialised products and the necessary advice needed to ensure customers have an enjoyable and memorable shopping experience. With a strong level of expertise and a friendly customer-centric approach, Leroy Merlin aims to maintain strong customer relationships as a key core of their business.
At a glance, Leroy Merling is initially under the Group ADEO. With a grand total of 89 000 staff members under the group and a total of 32 companies, Leroy Merlin is just one of the companies that have contributed to a massive success. Leroy Merlin’s incredible success can be attributed to their sales in products, as well as helpful solutions. Committed to offering beneficial home improvement solutions, the company ensures they take a personalised approach to everything.
About the Leroy Merlin Job Vacancy as Customer Assistant 2021
Leroy Merlin is providing Grade 12 qualification holders with a permanent job opportunity to work as a qualified Customer Assistant for the Retail company. The Leroy Merlin Job Vacancy as Customer Assistant allows you to work together with a supportive team to provide customers with great satisfaction.
As a Customer Assistant, you will be required to perform the following duties:
- Provide exceptional customer service to the organization in order to contribute to its success
- Visitors to the company premises will be welcomed as a host or hostess by you
- The firm should disseminate data about its goods and services in a variety of ways
- Respond to and resolve consumer concerns
- Maintain client satisfaction by providing information about the company’s numerous procedures
- Oversee the cash register and help customers with orders, exchanges, and refund requests
- Oversee the organization’s customer retention effort
- Manage returned merchandise and communicate with the appropriate departments
- Allow for the return of products in exchange for money
- Keep a record of all of your purchases
- Customers should have the least amount of dissatisfaction
- Customer service must be provided in a timely and reliable manner
- See that all policies and procedures related to the till are followed
- Ensure that all internal control procedures are being followed
- Various retail services such as welcome points, loyalty cards, and so on are delivered at a high degree of quality
- Provide our consumers with a first-class experience
- In order to keep client waiting times as low as possible, ensure that all procedures are designed to improve the overall quality of service provided.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Leroy Merlin Job Vacancy as Customer Assistant’s Reference Number: LM-309.
Make sure to submit your application for the Leroy Merlin Customer Assistant Job as soon as possible. However, you must first study the program’s eligibility conditions. These characteristics will determine whether or not you are a suitable candidate. Please review the qualifying standards stated below if you want to double-check your credentials. If you want to improve your chances of success, try to complete everything on the following list.
The Leroy Merlin Job Vacancy as Customer Assistant Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Possesses a Grade 12 qualification or any equivalent qualification
- Presents themselves in a professional manner
- Has a keen eye for the small details
- Can work well with other team members
- Understands basic customer service
- Has a good sense of self-confidence
- Displays impressive communication abilities
- Shows good interpersonal relations
- Passionate about serving other people
- Has a friendly attitude
- Proactive during work
- Displays fluency in English
- Can multitask different duties
- Advantageous: has prior experience working in the Retail department.
Apply online: Leroy Merlin Job Vacancy as Customer Assistant 2021.
To access the online portal above, it’s advisable that you do so by opening Google Chrome.
Please provide your most relevant replies to the applicable fields on the application page. All of the personal information you supply should be accurate and relevant to your present situation.
The information you provide will be reviewed by the whole selection committee. That is why you should double-check to ensure that there is no incorrect information. Any hint of candidates supplying incorrect information may put them in jeopardy.
Candidates must attach a few documents, including their profile picture and Curriculum Vitae (CV). These two papers are essential and should be prepared.
By submitting your applications, you grant the selection committee permission to use your personal information for registration purposes.
Candidates must submit their applications using the above-mentioned site. Other means of submission, such as personal delivery or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
Candidates should submit their applications as soon as feasible. This will give you enough time to thoroughly assess the contents of your applications. Please prepare your applications as soon as possible.
During the recruiting process, Leroy Merlin maintains the right to make or decline an appointment. The selecting committee’s choices are final.