About Lancet Laboratories
A prominent pathology laboratory operating across Africa, Lancet Laboratories provides critical diagnostic and monitoring pathology services in South Africa and other nations on the African continent. Lancet Laboratories is a subsidiary of the Lancet Group of Companies. More than eighty professional pathologists, each with their own field of specialization, direct the service, which is responsible not only for ensuring the quality and validity of investigations, but also for providing advisory services to doctors.
When it comes to pathology services, Lancet Laboratories is a private healthcare company that provides services to companies in the financial services, insurance, and mining industries. The organization can handle up to 1.8 million tests per month and provides a comprehensive variety of pathology services, ranging from complex molecular and cytogenetic studies to advanced chemical analysis, among other things.
About the Lancet Laboratories Job Vacancy as Site Courier 2022
Lancet Laboratories is offering an employment opportunity for qualified candidates who are keen on working for the company as a professional Site Courier. The Lancet Laboratories Job Vacancy as Site Courier is a permanent position that’s taking place in Alberton. As a Site Courier, you will need to offer support for messengers and general administrative duties at the laboratory or site.
As a Site Courier, you will need to perform the following duties:
- Scannable specimen bar codes are used to assist with specimen tracking procedures
- Delivers goods to wards and physicians’ offices to guarantee that the necessary items are always available when they are needed
- Receives telephonic communications in order to guarantee that operational standards and the company’s image are maintained
- Responsible for following the Lancet consistent practices as outlined in the organization’s standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Enforce excellent health and safety practices in compliance with applicable law as well as company standard operating procedures
- As a representative of the organization, you will use the concepts of customer service in the medical pathology sector, and you will engage in medical interactions that are professional and ethical with patients, customers, physicians, and other hospital personnel
- In order to ease work flow, performs hospital rounds, delivers reports, and collects samples for processing in line with appropriate standard operating procedures
- Helps with the sending of specimens for processing in compliance with the standard operating procedures that have been established
- The individual will assist with the receipt of specimens in line with established standard operating procedures
- When necessary by the area, conduct the following Meditech duties on-site after being determined to be competent in the field: Dictionary Lookups, Result Lookups, Result Printing, and a Mailbox system are all available (MOX)
- Sorts and distributes internal/courier mail in order to guarantee that mail is delivered to the relevant departments.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Lancet Laboratories Job Vacancy as Site Courier Reference Number: 704271.
Do you think you have what it takes to apply for the Lancet Laboratories Job Vacancy as Site Courier? First and foremost, you’ll want to look into the qualifications for the employment in question. These factors will determine whether or not you would make an excellent candidate. If you’d like to double-check your qualifications, be sure to review the eligibility conditions listed below. If you want to increase your chances of success, it’s best if you can make it to all of the appointments on the following schedule.
The Lancet Laboratories Job Vacancy as Site Courier Eligibliity Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Requirements
- Has a Grade 10 qualification
- Prefereable: has a Grade 12 qualification
- Possesses at least 0-1 years of working experience in a relevant department
- Understands basic computer literacy
- Follows organizational policy processes.
2. Personal Attributes
- Prepared to work under pressure
- Fulfills the company dress covde
- Has a keen eye for details
- Communicates well with other people
- Can maintain the confidentiality of information
- Puts on a customer-oriented attitude
- Displays intepersonal abilities
- Knows how to perform basic telephone etiquette.
3. Vaccination Requirements
Lancet Labs is dedicated to creating a safe working environment for all employees, patients, clients, visitors, and members of the public with whom we often engage. All candidates must submit a valid proof of complete vaccination status and agree to booster vaccines when the country’s vaccination policy changes, with the option of extra booster doses if necessary. When screening applicants, Lancet Laboratories maintains the right to implement its vaccination policy.
Apply online: Lancet Laboratories Job Vacancy as Site Courier 2022.
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your web browser in order to access the aforementioned web address (see above).
For the purpose of submitting their applications, candidates are needed to create an account on the application portal. It will be necessary to log into this account for the duration of the registration procedure.
By submitting your applications, you are granting permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event.
The information you enter will be used by the selection committee in order to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you are granting the committee permission to use your personal information for the purposes of the committee’s investigation.
Candidates must submit their applications through the website given above in order to be considered for consideration. Failure to provide materials by other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will result in the application being denied by the committee responsible for reviewing the application.
Applications for the Lancet Laboratories Job Vacancy as Site Courier must be submitted before the closing date on 13 April 2022.
By enrolling as quickly as possible, you can ensure that your application is secured as soon as possible. However, this does not guarantee immediate success and is only intended to provide you with a secure position during the recruitment phase.
Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered by the selection committee. All submissions received after the deadline will be automatically disqualified, regardless of their content.
Lancet Laboratories retains all discretion over whether or not to offer a position to anyone. The selecting committee’s conclusions are final and binding on all parties involved.