About Lancet Laboratories
Lancet Laboratories is a company that is specialising in the field of pathology services based in Africa. With offices in South Africa, the company has been offering quality results to varying demographics, such as doctors and patients, within the company. Using quality tests to diagnose and monitor symptoms, Lancet Laboratories continues to provide great assistance to their target audience.
About the Lancet Laboratories Job Vacancy as Contact Centre Agent 2021
Lancet Laboratories is offering an employment opportunity for candidates who are looking for a job position as a qualified Contact Centre Agent in the company. Lancet Laboratories Job Vacancy as Contact Centre Agent is a great chance for people who are looking for a professional working opportunity within the department.
As a Contact Centre Agent, you will be required to perform the following duties:
- Customers are routed and redirected to suitable resources to ensure that they receive timely assistance from the right parties
- Maintain a professional demeanour at all times while adhering to industry quality standards
- Client contacts should be followed up on as needed to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Ensure that the organization’s customer service objectives are met and that the organization’s credibility is maintained
- Responds to client inquiries to ensure that they are provided with accurate and sufficient information
- Determine and escalate priority issues/questions so that supervisors are aware of extremely unsatisfied customers and may offer solutions to improve customer satisfaction and retention
- Maintain a high level of quality
- To guarantee that appropriate information is available for decision-making reasons, do research utilizing available resources
- Complete administrative tasks to ensure adherence to QA requirements and trustworthiness
- Comply with statistical criteria while maintaining high-quality standards
- Apart from what is provided in the working instructions, follow reasonable directions from management
- Ensure client satisfaction by providing product and service information (accounts and outcomes)
- Maintain the secrecy of client personal data and other information in order to safeguard the privacy of consumers and the organization’s integrity, as well as to ensure QA compliance and credibility
- Comply with the department’s operational needs to ensure proper operations and client satisfaction
- Receives and contacts customers, ensuring that they are satisfied at all times
- To provide a safe and healthy work environment oversees housekeeping concerns such as filing and general office tidiness.
Candidates interested in the Lancet Laboratories Job Vacancy as Contact Centre Agent must fulfill eligibility criteria before proceeding with their applications. Each of these items below will determine whether you have what it takes to proceed with this job position. To guarantee a successful application, candidates are advised to meet all of the following requirements. Failure to do so will cause disadvantageous consequences for the overall result of your applications. Be sure to jot down these items for personal reference.
The Lancet Laboratories Job Vacancy as Contact Centre Agent Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Requirements
- Possesses a Grade 12 qualification
- Has at least 1-2 years working experience in the relevant department
- Displays a strong business understanding
- Knows how to use the computer and its software
- Fulfills Contact Centre Industry Standards and other Policies
- Understands how to use a quality management system
- Can speak in both English and Afrikaans
- Prepared to work irregular hours such as weekends, Public Holidays, and different locations
- Advantageous: owns a BSc qualification.
2. Personal Attributes
- Has a strong eye for the smallest details
- Manages their stress well
- Has a strong telephone etiquette
- Analyses their skills well
- Good communication abilities
- Plans and organises their workload well
- Can keep their information in full confidentiality.
Apply online: Lancet Laboratories Job Vacancy as Contact Centre Agent 2021.
If you think this job’s right for you, feel free to access the online application portal above. This is where you will need to put in all the required information that will be integral towards the entire registration period.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Applications will be subjected to further evaluation and vetting procedures to verify the validity of candidates. Anyone discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will be disqualified from the registration period.
Candidates must process their applications through the portal provided above. Submissions made through other methods, such as hand delivery or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Applications for the Lancet Laboratories Job Vacancy as Contact Centre Agent must be submitted before the closing date on 20 October 2021.
Make sure you secure your application as soon as possie by registering early. The purpose behind this is to ensure that you have a safe position during the recruitment phase (however, it doesn’t guarantee immediate success).
The selection committee has zero tolerance for candidates who send in their applications late. All submissions sent past the closing date will automatically be disqualified.
Lancet Laboratories holds all rights to provide anyone with a job position or not. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.