About Lancet Laboratories
Lancet Laboratories is one of the leading pathology laboratories in Africa, with locations in South Africa and other countries like Kenya, Botswana, Swaziland, Ghana, Uganda, Mozambique, Nigeria, Tanzania, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. The laboratory provides vital diagnostic and monitoring pathology services is devoted to providing high-quality findings to physicians and patients anywhere they offer a service.
The company, which is led by over 90 Specialist Pathologists with a diverse variety of skills, conducts more than 3 700 different pathology tests each year. Pathologists are responsible not only for ensuring the quality and validity of investigations, but also for providing consultation services to doctors, managed healthcare organizations, the occupational health environment, as well as to the insurance and industrial sectors, among other things.
About the Lancet Laboratories Job Vacancy as Billing Admin Assistant 2022
Lancet Laboratories is offering a beneficial employment opportunity for South African candidates who are interested in becoming a Billing Admin Assistant. The Lancet Laboratories Job Vacancy as Billing Admin Assistant is a permanent position for candidates interested in working for the company’s Johannesburg Accounts Department.
As a Billing Admin Assistant, you will be required to perform the following duties:
- Provides great customer service at all times in order to achieve complete client satisfaction
- To ensure payment is received on time, that it is processed, and that the suspense accounts are balanced, follow the steps below
- Corrects system issues such as pricing, as well as doing back-end fixes once the system has been electronically corrected
- Compile (report) for unsuccessful claims and modifications is printed and resolved using the system produced compile (report)
- Before verifying a claim, the system searches the database for valid information
- Ensures that all medical aid-related information on the system has been correctly entered into the system
- Checks and adjusts data in preparation for resubmitting claims to medical assistance
- Making certain that Laboratory Management System vocabularies are properly configured to drive accurate billing procedures is a top priority
- Responds to all inquiries and escalated issues in a timely and effective manner
- Maintains constant communication with management and other departments, especially E-Lab, in order to guarantee that all billing duties and inquiries are completed on time
- To guarantee that paper claims are issued for all BAR facilities in order to notify management of any failures in any crucial procedures, whether manual or computerized, in order to prevent fraud
- Performs responsibilities within the parameters of the working instructions and standard operating procedures
- Required to carry out any additional responsibilities as allocated by management
- Assists in a variety of billing teams around the department
- Collection procedures must be claimed and managed
- Medical assistance payments should be tracked, and all electronic remittance advice as well as manual remittances should be checked to verify they have been received and properly distributed
- It is our responsibility to guarantee that all claims filed to the different medical funds are either paid or refused within the specified time frame
- Assisted in the completion of special missions and investigations in collaboration with a variety of external parties, and submitted reports to management
- Identifies eligibility issues, also known as anomalies, in the system and logs a task to IT for resolution.
For applications purposes, please kindly take note of the Lancet Laboratories Job Vacancy as Billing Admin Assistant’s Reference Number: 667615.
If you’re certain of joining the Lancet Laboratories Job Vacancy as Billing Admin Assistant, feel free to sign up! If you are still unsure whether you’d make a good fit, don’t worry. All you have to do is check the requirements below and re-check your qualifications with the selection committee’s standards. If you’d like to stand a chance of acceptance, make sure you fulfill all of the criteria that are mentioned. Failure to do so might not get you automatically disqualified, but it could reduce your chances of acceptance.
The Lancet Laboratories Job Vacancy as Billing Admin Assistant Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Grade 12 qualification
- Possesses a relevant Finance qualification
- Has at least 1-2 years of prior working experience (advantageous)
- Knows how to process health care billing, understands the relevant documentation and procedures
- Can overcome different challenges and problems
- Analyses with logic
- Works well with other team members
- Fulfills the company’s principles and values
- Offers the results needed to fulfill expectations
- Can achieve their own goals
- Presents themselves in a professional manner
- Writes reports well.
Apply online: Lancet Laboratories Job Vacancy as Billing Admin Assistant 2022.
It is advised that you use Google Chrome as your web browser in order to access the aforementioned web address (see above).
For the purpose of submitting their applications, candidates are needed to create an account on the application site. It will be necessary to log into this account for the length of the registration procedure.
Making sure that your account information is safeguarded at all times can assist to guarantee that your account is protected at all times. Never give out your account information to anybody else, particularly your password, since it is very sensitive.
By submitting your applications, you are granting permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event.
Candidates are required to submit their applications using the website linked to above. Attempts to submit materials via other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the selection committee.
Applications for the Lancet Laboratories Job Vacancy as Billing Admin Assistant must be submitted before the closing date on 05 January 2022.
By enrolling as quickly as possible, you can ensure that your application is secured as soon as possible. However, this does not guarantee instant success and is just intended to provide you with a secure position throughout the recruiting process.
Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered by the selection committee. All entries received past the closing date will be immediately rejected, regardless of their content.
Lancet Laboratories has the right to offer or deny employment to anybody at its discretion. The selecting committee’s judgments are final and binding on all parties involved.