About Lancet Laboratories
When it comes to pathology services, Lancet Laboratories is a private healthcare company that provides services to companies in the financial services, insurance, and mining industries. The organization can handle up to 1.8 million tests per month and provides a comprehensive variety of pathology services, ranging from complex molecular and cytogenetic studies to advanced chemical analysis, among other things.
Lancet Laboratories is held by a typical medical partnership, in which pathologists perform a professional diagnostic pathology service while simultaneously serving as stockholders in the company they founded. In addition to ensuring the quality and validity of investigations, the service is led by more than eighty specialist pathologists, each with a specific area of expertise. The service also provides consultative services to physicians, managed healthcare institutions, the occupational health environment, and the insurance and industrial sectors.
About the Lancet Laboratories Job Vacancy as Admin Clerk/Receptionist 2022
Lancet Laboratories is offering a permanent employment opportunity as Admin Clerk/Receptionist for an accredited company in which you will be based at KZN – WESTVILLE, KZN – Parklands, KZN – Umhlanga, & KZN – PMB. The Lancet Laboratories Job Vacancy as Admin Clerk/Receptionist will require you to receive and capture any information received and recorded and ensure they are processed based on the necessary objectives.
As an Admin Clerk/Receptionist, you will be required to:
- Administers the sorting and distribution of samples in accordance with established standard operating procedures to ensure that specimens are sent to the appropriate laboratories/locations in a timely and prioritized manner
- It follows standard operating procedures to process sample registration (“logging”) and enquiries in accordance with those standards
- Maintains a minimal level of housekeeping in one’s own working environment, including appropriate cleaning and preparation of equipment in accordance with established standard operating procedures
- In charge of monitoring the status of sample delivery by couriers to verify that specimens are received by the authorized laboratory, that they are processed promptly, and that the results are delivered in accordance with established standard operating protocols
- Handles and redirects administrative questions and consumer complaints in order to guarantee that questions and complaints are resolved as quickly as possible
- Distributes reports and collects submitted samples for processing in line with applicable standard operating procedures while making rounds across the hospital
- Applying the concepts of customer service in the area of medical pathology, and interacting with medical experts and personnel in a professional and ethical manner, represents the organization to the public
- Maintains inventory levels and orders more supplies to guarantee that essential materials are always available, as well as the timely delivery of supplies to doctor’s offices
- Investigates bottlenecks in pre-analytical laboratory procedures and ensures that difficulties are resolved as quickly as possible
- Ensures that specimens are sent for processing in accordance with established standard operating procedures, and that the progress and filing of reports, including the management of inquiries and the delivery of reports, are completed within the required turnaround time frame
- Management of the reception area, including the distribution of pertinent information and the referral of customers to appropriate departments, all while providing exceptional customer service
- Compiles patient forms and scans them into the laboratory scanning system (Oculus) in accordance with established standard operating procedures, as well as resolving scanning inaccuracies
- In accordance with appropriate organizational policy, reports occurrences, records customer complaints and issue resolution, reviews papers, and completes duties on the laboratory information management system
- In charge of complying to the Lancet standardized processes, which are defined in standard operating procedures
- Receives cash from patients and verifies that the money is deposited into a bank account in compliance with applicable standard operating procedures.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Lancet Laboratories Job Vacancy as Admin Clerk/Receptionist’s Reference No.: 697941, 697952, 697954, & 697479.
First and foremost, you must familiarize yourself with the Lancet Laboratories Job Vacancy as Admin Clerk/Receptionist’s eligibility standards. Each of these criteria will influence whether or not you would be an excellent candidate. In case you’d want to double-check your credentials, please refer to the list of qualifying prerequisites provided below. Ideally, if you want to enhance your chances of success, you should be able to meet all of the requirements on the following list.
The Lancet Laboratories Job Vacancy as Admin Clerk/Receptionist Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Qualifications
- Possesses a Grade 12 qualification
- Has at least 0-1 years of relevant working experience
- Understands basic computer literacy
- Has strong knowledge of laboratory information systems
- Knows a lot about organizational policy procedures
- Advantageous: has a BSc degree.
2. Personal Attributes
- Can deal with distressed patients
- Prepared to handle pressure
- Works well with other team members
- Follows the company dress code
- Knows how to use administrative abilities
- Has a keen eye for small details
- Communicates well with other team members
- Can keep sensitive information confidential
- Has a high level of empathy
- Can form interpersonal relationships
- Knows proper telephone etiquette
- Understands business numeracy.
Apply online Lancet Laboratories Job Vacancy as Admin Clerk/Receptionist 2022 at:
- KZN – WESTVILLE (closing date: 21 March 2022)
- KZN – Parklands (closing date: 21 March 2022)
- KZN – Umhlanga (closing date: 21 March 2022)
- KZN – PMB (closing date: 22 March 2022).
It is advised that you use Google Chrome as your web browser in order to access the aforementioned web address (see above).
For the purpose of submitting their applications, candidates are needed to create an account on the application site. It will be necessary to log into this account for the length of the registration procedure.
The selection committee will use the information you provide to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you are giving the committee permission to use your personal information for this reason.
It is necessary for candidates to submit their applications via the website listed above. Attempts to submit documents by other methods, such as by hand delivery or fax, will be denied by the committee evaluating the application.
Applications for the Lancet Laboratories Job Vacancy as Admin Clerk/Receptionist must be submitted before the closing date on 21 & 22 March 2022.
It is possible to guarantee that your application is protected as soon as possible by registering as soon as feasible. However, this does not guarantee immediate success and is just designed to give you with a stable position during the recruitment process.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted by the selection committee. Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered. All submissions submitted after the deadline, regardless of their substance, will be discarded without further consideration.
Lancet Laboratories has the right to offer or refuse employment to anybody at any time in its sole and absolute discretion. The decisions of the choosing committee are final and binding on all parties engaged in the process.