About Kele Mining Solutions
Kele Mining Solutions is a mining consulting business with over 30 years of combined mining expertise in a variety of fields including project management, operations management, contract mining, and more. When it comes to exploration, definition, and creation of reserves of resources, the firm recognizes the risks and expenses that mining companies face and strives to develop a viable and profitable business case for its shareholders.
To get resources to a point where maximum production may be achieved, the firm focuses on developing creative, safe, and cost-effective ways of extracting ore. These techniques include load and haul, crushing and screening, and drill and blasting. The firm provides specialist contract mining services and employs unique mining technologies to enhance the safety and efficiency of the mining industry. Our ultimate goal is to transition to totally mechanized, autonomous operations.
About the Kele Mining Solutions Bursary 2022
Kele Mining is offering financial assistance for bright-minded South African students who are pursuing any kind of courses on a tertiary educational level. The Kele Mining Solutions Bursary is an all-inclusive program that embraces individuals from a variety of various backgrounds. The Kele Mining Solutions Bursary is one such program.
As an awardee, you will get all of the assistance you need to complete your academic degree or certificate program successfully. If you have consistently achieved high academic results while also demonstrating excellent traits as a student, you are strongly urged to apply for this position.
Awardees of the Kele Mining Solutions Bursary will be entitled to financial aid for the following items:
- Registration costs
- Prescribed study materials
- Toolkits (if required)
- Meals and accommodation costs.
If you’re certain of joining the Kele Mining Solutions Bursary, feel free to sign up! If you are still unsure whether you’d make a good fit, don’t worry. All you have to do is check the requirements below and re-check your qualifications with the selection committee’s standards. If you’d like to stand a chance of acceptance, make sure you fulfill all of the criteria that are mentioned. Failure to do so might not get you automatically disqualified, but it could reduce your chances of acceptance.
The Kele Mining Solutions Bursary Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Already pursuing your education or already planning to study for a formal educational qualification in any field of your choice
- Already pursuing your education or already enrolled to pursue your studies at a well-recognized tertiary institution (e.g. University, University of Technology, Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET))
- Display an impressive academic track record
- Has passed with at least 60% score of your educational courses/subjects
- Proven to require financial assistance
- Preference is offered to candidates regarded as children of KELE Mining Solutions employees.
Apply via email: [email protected] (Kele Mining Solutions Bursary 2022).
Applicants will need to provide clear copies of the documents below:
- A certified copy of your Identity Document
- A certified copy of your most updated academic track record
- Legitimate proof of your registration with the right educational institution (must include the letterhead of the institution)
- Provide legitimate proof of your household income (e.g. most recent payslips if your parents are employed, affidavit if they’re unemployed, legitimate proof of pension/grant if available)
- Legitimate proof of your residence
- Your most updated Curriculum Vitae.
All these documents should be included in your application dossier. Failure to provide all these documents could lead to your disqualification.
When sending your application to the email address above, please include the words “KELE Bursary Application 2022” in the Subject Line.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Applications will be subjected to further evaluation and vetting procedures to verify the validity of candidates. Anyone discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will be disqualified from the registration period.
Candidates must process their applications through the email adress provided above. Submissions made through other methods, such as hand delivery or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Applications for the Kele Mining Solutions Bursary must be submitted before the closing date on 07 January 2022.
It is possible to guarantee that your application is protected as soon as possible by registering as soon as feasible. However, this does not guarantee immediate success and is just designed to give you a stable position during the recruitment process.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted by the selection committee. Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered. All submissions submitted after the deadline, regardless of their substance, will be discarded without further consideration.
Kele Mining Solutions has the right to offer or refuse employment to anybody at any time in its sole and absolute discretion. The decisions of the choosing committee are final and binding on all parties engaged in the process.
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear back from the selection committee by the very latest 14 January 2022, we regret to inform you that you have not been selected for the programme.