About Kama Logic
Kama Logic is a privately held firm that was created in 1991 by MR. A. J. Kriel. Kama Logic is a leader in the field of artificial intelligence. The organization has accumulated great expertise in cross-border transportation into South Africa as well as local transportation over the course of 27 years.
Kama Logic’s principal job as a seasoned transportation partner is the cross-border movement of products within the South African region. It is the company’s responsibility to handle all logistical obligations.
About the Kama Logic Job Vacancy as Teller 2022
Kama Logic is offering position as Teller in different locations: 1) Gqeberha, Eastern Cape; 2) Wonderpark, Pretoria, Gauteng; and 3) Benoni, Joburg, Gauteng. The Kama Logic Job Vacancy as Teller is an opportunity that will require you to present yourself professionally as you conduct multiple duties relevant to the job description, which are listed below:
- Receiving and allocating consumer payments and receipts
- Ensure that the reconciliation of cash and the clearing of client cheques are completed successfully
- Paypoint sales should be recorded
- Provide great client service
- Execute effective management of internal money transfers and processing of components estimate costs, as well as other tasks
- Receipts from card customers, as well as other back-office chores
- Carry out effective checking of unclaimed cash portions, as well as effective management of the float and ad hoc requests, as needed
- Taking care of all of the checks and cash on a daily basis.
If you think this job is the ideal match for you, feel free to sign up for the Kama Logic Job Vacancy as Teller.
First and foremost, you must familiarize yourself with the Kama Logic Job Vacancy as Teller’s eligibility standards. Each of these criteria will influence whether or not you would be an excellent candidate. In case you’d want to double-check your credentials, please refer to the list of qualifying prerequisites provided below. Ideally, if you want to enhance your chances of success, you should be able to meet all of the requirements on the following list.
The Kama Logic Job Vacancy as Teller Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Grade 12 qualification
- Understands basic numeracy
- Honest with their work
- Presents themselves in a professional manner
- Has high energy levels
- Keen eye for small details
- Puts on a friendly attitude
- Understands process and people management
- Knows about financial management
- Communicates well with other team members
- Knows how to use Microsoft Office Suite (intermediate understanding)
- Delivers exceptional results to clients
- Handles conflicts well.
- Kama Logic Job Vacancy as Teller 2022 – Gqeberha, Eastern Cape Teller
- Kama Logic Job Vacancy as Teller 2022 – Wonderpark, Pretoria, Gauteng Teller or Cashier
- Kama Logic Job Vacancy as Teller 2022 – Benoni, Joburg, Gauteng Teller.
In order to visit the web site indicated above, it is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your browser.
Candidates are required to register on the application portal in order to submit their applications. This account will be required for the duration of the registration process.
The selection committee will use the information you provide to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you are giving the committee permission to use your personal information for this reason.
It is necessary for candidates to submit their applications through the website listed above. Attempts to submit materials by other means, such as by hand delivery or fax, will be denied by the committee evaluating the application.
Applications for the Kama Logic Job Vacancy as Teller must be submitted before the closing date on:
- Gqeberha, Eastern Cape Teller: 11 January 2022
- Wonderpark, Pretoria, Gauteng Teller or Cashier: 26 January 2022
- Benoni, Joburg, Gauteng Teller: 07 February 2022.
By enrolling as quickly as possible, you can ensure that your application is secured as soon as possible. However, this does not guarantee instant success and is just intended to provide you with a secure position throughout the recruiting process.
Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered by the selection committee. All entries received after the deadline will be immediately rejected, regardless of their content.
Kama Logic has the right to offer or deny employment to anybody at its discretion. The selecting committee’s judgments are final and binding on all parties involved. No one is allowed to canvass with the committee’s decision.