About Kama Logic
A seasoned transport partner, Kama Logic’s major role is the cross-border movement of products all across South Africa. The firm aspires to be the industry leader in all modes of transportation in the country while delivering exemplary service to their clients.
Based on an amalgam of technology and expertise, Kama Logic offers its customers the most cheap prices available on the market while still providing quality, efficiency, and total attention to their needs. The firm will grow from its current position as a leader in break bulk deliveries to become a leader in all transportation and logistics services to South Africa.
About the Kama Logic Job Vacancy as General Labour 2022
Kama Logic is offering employment opportunities in Gqeberha and Silverton as professional General Labours for individuals interested in the job position. The Kama Logic Job Vacancy as General Labour is a chance for candidates who have had prior experience dealing with the merchandising department and would like to develop a career out of this.
As a General Labour, you will be required to perform the following duties:
- Ascertain that new items are assigned with bin location numbers in the appropriate warehouse region as they are received
- Fill up the daily scanner problem spreadsheet as much as possible
- Ensure that picking from bulk locations is only done as a last resort when stock has run out and has not been refilled throughout the picking process, or when selecting large quantities of product to avoid breaking of package sizes
- Scanners may be booked with an electronic app
- Make certain that double checks are performed in order to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and to avoid inventory loss
- Check to see that bins are being updated and that stock allocations to new bin locations are being reported to you and updated
- Follow any reasonable and legal instructions relevant to your task that have been issued to you by your supervisor
- To make certain that the binning of incoming products and the replenishing of inventory from bulk to pick locations are carried out in accordance with established standard operating procedures and standards
- Follow all applicable processes in order to improve the efficiency of client satisfaction
- Any damage should be reported to the supervisor
- Ensure that customer and branch orders are selected in a timely manner in order to satisfy order cut off deadlines
- Ascertain that all incoming items are received and examined in accordance with corporate requirements
- Assist with inventory management methods
- Receiving the scanners back from the operators, inspecting the scanner for damage, and putting the scanners back into stock using the computerized app
- Make certain that housework is completed on a daily basis
- On a daily basis, provide scanners to all of the operators
- Contribute to the replenishing of supplies
- Consistently accomplish the standard operating goals that have been established.
Candidates interested in the Kama Logic Job Vacancy as General Labour must fulfill an eligibility criteria before proceeding with their applications. Each of these items below will determine whether you have what it takes to proceed with this vacancy. To guarantee a successful application, candidates are advised to meet all of the following requirements. Failure to do so will cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall result of your applications. Be sure to jot down these items for personal reference.
The Kama Logic Job Vacancy as General Labour Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Grade 12 qualification
- Possesses prior working experience
- Understands basic computer literacy
- Shows complete honesty and integrity throughout their work
- Displays impressive communication abilities
- Can work under pressure.
- Kama Logic Job Vacancy as General Labour 2022 – Gqeberha, Eastern Cape
- Kama Logic Job Vacancy as General Labour 2022 – Silverton, Pretoria.
In order to visit the web site indicated above, it is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your browser.
Candidates are required to register on the application portal in order to submit their applications. This account will be required for the duration of the registration process.
Protecting your account information will help to ensure that your account is protected at all times. Never give out your account information to anybody else, especially not your password.
It will be examined by the entire selection committee, which will include you, and the information you supply will be kept confidential. As a result, you should do a thorough check to guarantee that there is no fake information included. Candidates may be placed in a potentially hazardous situation if there is proof that they are providing misleading information.
The selection committee will use the information you provide to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you are giving the committee permission to use your personal information for this reason.
It is necessary for candidates to submit their applications through the website listed above. Attempts to submit materials by other means, such as by hand delivery or fax, will be denied by the committee evaluating the application.
Applications for the Kama Logic Job Vacancy as General Labour must be submitted before the closing date on:
- Gqeberha, Eastern Cape: 24 January 2022
- Silverton, Pretoria: 10 February 2022.
The selection committee has absolute zero tolerance for late applications. Submissions made past the closing date will not be acknowledged during the registration period.
Candidates are advised to send in their applications as soon as possible. This will leave you with some time to properly evaluate the contents of your applications. Kindly prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
Kama Logic reserves the rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.