Jacobs is an engineering group that has been providing multi-discipline solutions to address today’s current challenges within infrastructure development. Facing the ever-increasing complexities of the world, Jacob is always on the lookout for bright young talent who have the professional means of providing brilliant solutions to their varying clients.
About the Jacobs Engineer in Training 2021
Jacobs is offering an Engineer in Training programme for candidates who are interested in working with engineers on development or infrastructure projects. The Jacobs Engineer in Training is an opportunity based in Melkbosstrand that gives you the opportunity to develop your professional working knowledge as you apply your knowledge of standard techniques and procedures as an engineer.
Throughout the Jacobs Engineer in Training, you will be required to tackle the following responsibilities:
- Participate in the HSEQ program
- Assisting and collaborating with the Project Manager
- Provide design support to engineers on a wide range of engineering projects, including but not limited to
- Assistance with duties as needed by expert engineers, and responsiveness and attention to the needs of clients are expected
- Conduct an in-depth study on a variety of topics
- Technical reports and letters are written by you
- Make the necessary computations
- Maintain constant communication with all parties engaged in the project and do so on a timely basis
- Contribute to all phases of the project life cycle
- Examine construction sites and record findings in inspection reports
- Carry out engineering and project activities pertaining to the site’s construction and implementation requirements
- Organize and assist with documentation management.
If you think this opportunity works well for you, don’t hesitate to register for the Jacobs Engineer in Training programme.
Do you think you have what it takes to become a Jacobs Engineer in Training? If so, register today! Make sure to send in your application as soon as possible after receiving it! But first and foremost, you must review the eligibility requirements for the program. These factors will determine whether or not you would make an excellent candidate. If you’d like to double-check your qualifications, be sure to review the eligibility conditions listed below. If you want to increase your chances of success, it’s best if you can make it to all of the appointments on the following schedule.
The following are the eligibility requirements for the Jacobs Engineer in Training programme:
1. Basic Qualifications
- Has a BSc/BEng qualification in Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering
- Passed Fundamentals of Engineering Exam
- Possess a strong understanding of AutoCAD or Solidworks.
2. Personal Attributes
- Has a willingness to learn via participation and hard effort.
- Is driven by ambition
- Displays good oral and writing communication abilities
- Strong work ethic; performs well in a collaborative environment
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
Apply via email: [email protected] (Jacobs Engineer in Training 2021).
If you think this job’s right for you, feel free to send in your resume. Make sure your resume contains the relevant information, such as your strengths, skills, and qualifications. This document is a great chance for you to showcase yourself as a potential candidate and why you deserve to be chosen.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Applications will be subjected to further evaluation and vetting procedures to verify the validity of candidates. Anyone discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will be disqualified from the registration period.
Candidates must process their applications through the portal provided above. Submissions made through other methods, such as hand delivery or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Applications for the Jacobs Engineer in Training must be submitted before the closing date on 01 November 2021.
By enrolling as quickly as possible, you can ensure that your application is secured as soon as possible. However, this does not guarantee instant success and is just intended to provide you with a secure position throughout the recruiting process.
Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered by the selection committee. All entries received after the deadline will be immediately rejected, regardless of their content.
Jacobs has the right to offer or deny employment to anybody at its discretion. The selecting committee’s judgments are final and binding on all parties involved.