IUCMA (Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency)
The Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency, also known as the IUCMA, is a governmental establishment that is mainly responsible for the distribution of quality water resources within the area. Through efficient organization and partnerships with contributing stakeholders, the organization strives to achieve healthy living that is both sustainable and environmentally-friendly. Through constant development, management, conservation, and protection, the IUCMA ensures that everyone has the accessible means of gaining water resources.
IUCMA (Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency) Bursaries
The IUCMA (Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency) is currently offering financial assistance in the form of bursaries for academically talented students. The IUCMA (Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency) Bursaries is a fantastic opportunity for folks who are looking for a monetary boost in their educational pursuits. The IUCMA (Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency) believes that by offering the necessary support for younger generations, they will be even more motivated to become not just exemplary academicians, but also contributors towards South Africa’s welfare.
The IUCMA (Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency) Bursaries is currently offering bursaries for these following programmes:
- BSc Chemistry, Biochemistry and Microbiology
- BSc/B Degree in Environmental Science
- BSc Geohydrology, Geomorphology and Botany
- BSc Hydrology/Water Resource Management
The IUCMA (Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency) Bursaries offers extensive coverage for several student-related expenses. The bursary will cover only your registration fees, tuition expenses, examination costs, accommodation and daily meals, prescribed study materials, as well as an allowance.
The bursary amount is agreed upon under IUCMA’s external bursary policy.
Candidates interested in the IUCMA (Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency) Bursaries are more than encouraged to give these programmes a shot. However, please be kindly informed that you will need to fulfill a long list of eligibility criteria to be deemed qualified for the financial assistance. Each of these items be used by the selection committee to assess their incoming candidates on a fair basis. Failure to meet everything below might put your applications in a risky position.
The IUCMA (Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency) Bursaries Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Requirements
- Officially recognized as a legitimate citizen of South Africa
- A current resident within the Mpumalanga Province (the surrounding Water Management Area of IUCMA)
- Admitted into either one of the aforementioned study courses
- Upon acceptance into the bursary, awardees must sign a bursary contract that will bind them together with IUCMA
- People with Disabilities and Females are more than welcome to register for the bursaries.
2. Supporting Documents
- Valid copies of your South African Identity Document (certified)
- Valid copies of your Matric qualification with an average aggregate score of at least 65% (certified)
- Valid proof of enrollment issued by your Higher Learning Institution/provisional letter of acceptance (certified)
- Complete academic track record from your last study year with an average aggregate score or at least 60% (certified)
- Legitimate proof of residence issued by your Local Municipality or Chief
- Valid proof of household income as issued by your parent or guardian
- An official affidavit issued by a South African Police Service (SAPS).
Download application form: IUCMA (Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency) Bursaries 2021.
Alternatively, you can also retrieve a copy of the application form from any one of the available IUCMA office located in Piet Retief/Usuthu, Nelspruit, and Bushbuckridge.
Fill in the application forms with correct personal details. Candidates will be held responsible for all the information they provide to the selection committee. Therefore, your application forms should accurately reflect your current conditions. Candidates found to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will be removed from registrations.
Once everything is all set, please send in your bursary application forms through either one of these submission methods:
Postal Carriage: Human Resource Division,Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency, Private Bag x11214, Nelspruit 1200
Hand Delivery: Floor Number 8, MAXSA Building, Corner Streak and Ferreira Street, Nelspruit
E-mail Address: [email protected]
Applications for the IUCMA (Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency) Bursaries must be submitted before the closing date on 15 January 2021.
The selection committee has absolute zero tolerance for late submissions. Candidates discovered to be sending in their applications past the deadline will automatically be disqualified from the registration process.
Since there is much time left, candidates are advised to start preparing their applications from now. The longer duration will help you double check for any mismatched information or missing documents before making your final submission.
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates. Should you not receive any notifications within one month after the deadline, we regret to inform you that your application has not been successful.
The IUCMA (Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency) reserves all rights to make an appointment or not. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.
Do you have a question to ask regarding the IUCMA (Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency) Bursaries?
Don’t hesitate to ask! You can deliver your enquiries or concerns through the provided contact information below:
Telephone Number: +27 13 753 9000 (Mr. CS Sewela / Mr. T Nkosi)