Intercare is a healthcare organization that operates Medical & Dental Centers, Urgent Care facilities, Day Hospitals, Sub-Acute and Rehabilitation Hospitals, among other facilities in the region. The Intercare Group, which was founded in 2 000 by Dr Hendrik Hanekom and Dr George Veliotes, is focused on providing value and innovation to its customers. A vital component of the Intercare Group’s healthcare strategy in South Africa is the establishment of primary care and wellness centers, as well as specialized facilities for subacute care and rehabilitation, as well as ambulatory day surgical centers.
Our primary care centers focus a strong emphasis on preventive services, such as the promotion of proper immunization programs and the provision of lifestyle counseling, among other things. They also devote a significant amount of their time and resources to cancer screening and early detection, particularly for cervical, breast, and prostate cancer, HIV and diabetes, hypertension, and dyslipidemia.
About the Intercare Job Vacancy as Receptionist 2023
Intercare is opening their doors for passionate candidates who are interested in applying for the company’s entry-level position as a qualified Receptionist. The Intercare Job Vacancy as Receptionist is a position based in Cape Town, Western Cape that will require you to provide exemplary customer service throughout the administration process.
As a Receptionist, you will be required to perform the following duties:
- Offer patient care over the phone in an effective, personable, and professional manner
- Help patients complete forms correctly, and record all information in compliance with internal standards and procedures
- In charge of all procedures relating to the reception-patient trip, such as patient booking, arrival, and payment on the appropriate system
- All customers should be directed to the proper area, services, and professional
- As per POPIA, always maintain patient confidentiality
- Make sure the lobby is always orderly and tidy
- In accordance with policy, send all emergency cases to the nurse’s station
- Provide patients with basic account assistance and escalate issues as required
- According to Intercare standards and procedures, collect any outstanding account balances and co-payments
- Follow through on daily cash-up and banking procedures.
Make sure to send in your application as soon as possible. But first and foremost, you must review the Intercare Job Vacancy as Receptionist’s qualifying requirements. These factors will decide whether or not you would be a good candidate. If you’d like to double-check your credentials, please see the qualifying requirements listed below. If you want to increase your chances of success, it’s best if you can fulfill everything on the following list.
The Intercare Job Vacancy as Receptionist Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Possesses at least Grade 12 qualification
- Understands basic computer proficiency
- Has previous experience working in a customer-centric environment (preferable)
- Advantageous: knows how to use GoodX system.
Apply online Intercare Job Vacancy as Receptionist 2023 at:
- Cape Town, Western Cape (closing date: 04 October 2023).
If you think this job’s right for you, feel free to access the online application portal above. This is where you will need to put in all the required information that will be integral towards the entire registration period.
Additionally, you will be asked to upload your most recent Curriculum Vitae. Make sure your CV contains the relevant information, such as your strengths, skills, and qualifications. This document is a great chance for you to showcase yourself as a potential candidate and why you deserve to be chosen.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Applications will be subjected to further evaluation and vetting procedures to verify the validity of candidates. Anyone discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will be disqualified from the registration period.
Candidates must process their applications through the portal provided above. Submissions made through other methods, such as hand delivery or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Applications for the Intercare Job Vacancy as Receptionist must be submitted before the closing date on 04 October 2023.
Be sure to send in your applications as soon as possible. An early submission can help you guarantee a spot during the registration period. Plus, it prevents any unwanted last-minute incidents, like sudden heavy Internet traffic or missing documents.
Applications for the programme must be submitted before the closing date. Late applications will not be tolerated by the selection committee, and these kinds of submissions will be disqualified by the programme.
Intercare holds all rights to appoint anyone during the recruitment period. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.