HomeChoice is a rapidly expanding and highly diverse network of digital consumer service providers. HomeChoice is on the path to become an employer of choice by cultivating workers who are interested in their work and empowered to make important decisions.
These employees will play a critical role in providing customers with an exceptional experience. Over 1 600 people are employed by the company throughout its several locations, including the main office in South Africa, which is headquartered in the Western Cape, as well as distribution centers in the Western Cape, Gauteng, and Mauritius.
About the HomeChoice Call Centre Agent Learnership 2022-2023
HomeChoice is providing young candidates with the ideal opportunity to upgrade their abilities in the Call Centre environemtn with a professional learnership. The HomeChoice Call Centre Agent Learnership is an exceptional learnership that will provide you with the fundamentals need to succeed in this industry. Throughout the course of the program, you will be required to follow a well-organized curriculum that includes both theoretical tests and practical working sessions that are carried out in an environment that simulates a real-world business. As you make your way toward a qualification, you will be provided with the direction and assistance of trained professionals who will urge you to demonstrate enormous progress.
Below are your responsibilities when taking the HomeChoice Call Centre Agent Learnership:
- During the first year of your learnership, you should receive a certification in call center operations
- During the course of your learnership program, which lasts for a year, we will schedule all of your instruction
- Continuous feedback and expert instruction to help you achieve your goals
- Making steady progress in the direction of accomplishing one’s sales goals and revenue projections
- Make sure that the agreed-upon sales and income goals are met in a manner that is consistent with the needs of the organization
- Obtain the desired levels of quality and operational efficiency
- Attaining predetermined performance goals and benchmarks in areas such as productivity, adherence, turnaround time, and quality on a consistent basis
- Provide an amazing client experience
- Acting as an ambassador will allow you to ensure that the service provided is one that is professional, courteous, and effective.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the HomeChoice Call Centre Agent Learnership’s Reference Number: HCH-2142.
If you think this opportunity is suitable for you, don’t hesitate to register for the HomeChoice Call Centre Agent Learnership.
First and foremost, you must familiarize yourself with the HomeChoice Call Centre Agent Learnership’s eligibility standards. Each of these criteria will influence whether or not you would be an excellent candidate. In case you’d want to double-check your credentials, please refer to the list of qualifying prerequisites provided below. Ideally, if you want to enhance your chances of success, you should be able to meet all of the requirements on the following list.
The HomeChoice Call Centre Agent Learnership Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Matric or Grade 12 qualification (must include Mathematics/Mathematics Literacy)
- Shows at least 0-2 years of solid working experience
- Displays a clear criminal track record
- Communicates their thoughts and ideas well
- Has a high level of self-motivation
- Knows how to solves problems effectively
- Eager to learn new knowledge and grow as well
- Displays impressive work ethic
- Advantageous: has knowledge of Computer Literacy.
Apply online: HomeChoice Call Centre Agent Learnership 2022-2023.
It is advised that you use Google Chrome to access the aforementioned website.
Please type your most relevant responses into the proper spaces on the application site. All of the personal information you provide should be accurate and relevant to your current situation.
You can also apply using your smartphone, which is far more convenient than using a computer. You can use Google Chrome as your web browser if you have an Android phone. You don’t need to install any other browsers because Google Chrome comes standard with Android phones.
Your information will be examined by the entire selection committee, which will include you. As a result, you should double-check to ensure that no fake information is present. If there is any proof that candidates are providing fraudulent information, they may be placed in a risky situation.
Candidates will need to provide a certified copy of your Identity Document and a certified copy of your Matric Certificate as well. Make sure that these documents are not older than 3 months.
You will also be required to upload your most recent Curriculum Vitae. Make certain that your CV includes pertinent information such as your talents, skills, and qualifications. This paper is an excellent opportunity for you to highlight yourself as a potential candidate and why you should be chosen.
By submitting your applications, you grant the selection committee permission to use your personal information to register you for the event.
Candidates must submit their applications using the website listed above. Other methods of submission, such as personal delivery or fax, will be rejected by the selection committee.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
Be sure to send in your applications as soon as possible. An early submission can help you guarantee a spot during the registration period. Plus, it prevents any unwanted last-minute incidents, like sudden heavy Internet traffic or missing documents.
HomeChoice holds all rights to appoint anyone during the recruitment period. All decisions made by the selection committee are final. Applicants are highly disallowed from canvassing with the selection committee’s decision.