Hinterland is a family-owned agricultural retail firm founded on traditional values and propelled by cutting-edge technology. Hinterland was created in 2013 and has its headquarters in Klerksdorp. The company provides services to customers via its retail and gasoline locations. A well-established infrastructure, relationship managers, experienced expertise, and an extensive variety of goods and services are all available to support the services provided by Hinterland.
With 39 retail stores, Hinterland has a presence in four provinces: Gauteng, the Northern Cape, the North West, and the Free State. The company is ideally positioned to supply the majority of the South African summer grain producing area.
About the Hinterland Job Vacancy as Cashier 2022
Hinterland is offering opportunities for Grade 12 qualification holders interested in applying as a Cashier for their Wesselsbron location. The Hinterland Job Vacancy as Cashier is a great opportunity for applicants to experience a well-recognised agricultural work setting that operates on the spirit of innovation and creative solutions.
As a Cashier, you will be given the following responsibilities:
- Cash balance and reconciliation are carried out
- Stock is being received
- Carrying out stock control (expiration dates and best before dates), as well as the production and management of inventory count sheets
- Managing pricing adjustments is a difficult task
- Taking responsibility for audit reports
- Providing outstanding client service and customer care is essential
- Performing general administrative responsibilities
- Being responsible for petty cash and helping at the Point of Sale (cashier) as necessary
- Reconciliations are being held
- Managing the purchase order process
- Organizing the allocation of inventory
- The switchboard is in operation
- Controlling inventories and checking receipts are two important responsibilities
- Being in charge of the paperwork and administration related with receipts
- Stock is coded and has a price tag attached to it
- Reflections and returns are carried out.
For application purposes, please kindly take not of the Hinterland Job Vacancy as Cashier’s Reference Numbers:
- Christiana Tak: GC-5654.
Do you think you have what it takes to register for the Hinterland Job Vacancy as Cashier? Be sure to send in your application as soon as possible! But first, you will need to take a look at the programme’s eligibility criteria. These items will determine whether you’d make a great candidate or not. If you’d like to check your qualifications, be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’d like to guarantee a higher chance of success, it’s advisable that you meet all these times in the following list.
The Hinterland Job Vacancy as Cashier Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Grade 12 qualification
- Possesses at least 1 year of Cashier Experience
- Has a keen eye for small details
- Displays impressive communication abilities
- Forms great interpersonal relationships
- Understands basic computer literacy (e.g. Microsoft Offce)
- Advantageous: has basic understanding of SAP Knowledge.
Hinterland is dedicated to creating an all-inclusive work setting. As an equal opportunity employer, the company does not discriminate against anybody on the basis of gender identity, age, national origin, race, sexual orientation, disabilities, or any other legally protected status.
Please be advised that a consumer credit report will be required in connection with any visits that entail the handling of money or financial matters.
Apply online Hinterland Job Vacancy as Cashier 2022 at:
It is advised that you use Google Chrome as your web browser in order to access the aforementioned web address (see above).
For the purpose of submitting your applications, candidates are needed to create an account on the application site. It will be necessary to log into this account for the length of the registration procedure.
By submitting your applications, you are granting permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event.
Applicants’ applications will be subjected to further examination and vetting processes in order to ensure that they are legitimate. Anyone who is found to be misrepresenting any element of their applications will be barred from participating in the registration period.
Candidates are required to submit their applications using the website linked to above. Attempts to submit materials via other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the selection committee.
Applications for the Hinterland Job Vacancy as Cashier must be submitted before the closing date on:
- Wesselsbron: 23 May 2022.
By enrolling as quickly as possible, you can ensure that your application is secured as soon as possible. However, this does not guarantee quick success and is just intended to provide you with a secure position throughout the recruiting period.
Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered by the selection committee. All entries received after the deadline will be immediately rejected, regardless of their content.
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear back from the selection committee within 6 weeks past the deadline, we regret to inform you that you have not been chosen for the position.
Hinterland has the right to hire or not hire anybody for any position at any time. The selecting committee’s conclusions are final and binding on all parties involved.