Hatch is an independent engineering firm that strives to make positive changes to the world we live in. Supported by a global network, Hatch consists of 9 000 professionals that proactively contribute new ideas to develop our surrounding societies. Based in more than 150 countries, Hatch has garnered extensive experience in the fields of metals, engineering, infrastructure, digital, and investment market sectors. By combining both engineering and business knowledge, Hatch has a savvy approach when taking up capital projects.
About the Hatch Engineering Bursaries 2022
Hatch is offering generous financial assistance in the form of bursary programmes for students who are pursuing Engineering in four (4) different fields. The Hatch Engineering Bursaries is a wonderful opportunity for young bright-minded individuals to obtain the necessary support they need to propel into their educational journey. Candidates of the bursary are expected to pursue future work in the Engineering field and proactive in the company’s global organisation. From here on, you will receive valuable exposure that will help you in your upcoming career path.
The Hatch Engineering Bursaries is currently offered for the following fields:
- Chemical Engineering (Requisition ID: 42003)
- Civil Engineering (Requisition ID: 42000)
- Electrical Engineering (Requisition ID: 42001)
- Mechanical Engineering (Requisition ID: 41999)
As an awardee, you will be eligible for coverage that encompasses the following items:
- Tuition costs
- Accommodation expenses
- Vacation work programmes
- Additional services for extra support.
If you find this to be a suitable opportunity for you, don’t hesitate to register for the Hatch Engineering Bursaries.
Candidates interested in the Hatch Engineering Bursaries must fulfill an eligibility criteria before proceeding with their applications. Each of these items below will determine whether you have what it takes to proceed with this bursaries. To guarantee a successful application, candidates are advised to meet all of the following requirements. Failure to do so will cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall result of your applications. Be sure to jot down these items for personal reference.
The Hatch Engineering Bursaries Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Officially recognized as a citizen of South Africa
- Must be pursuing their BSc/BEng studies in one of the aforementioned fields above in an accredited South African tertiary institution
- Tertiary students must possess an average aggregate score of at least 65%
- Grade 12 students must possess an average aggregate score of at least 90%.
- Hatch Engineering Bursaries 2022 – Chemical Engineering
- Hatch Engineering Bursaries 2022 – Civil Engineering
- Hatch Engineering Bursaries 2022 – Electrical Engineering
- Hatch Engineering Bursaries 2022 – Mechanical Engineering.
Interested candidates are required to prepare the following documents:
- A South African Identity Document
- Your most recent Grade 12 results slip and/or Grade 11 results slip
- Written proof of being accepted by an accredited tertiary institution for the study field you are pursuing
- A complete transcript of your academic records from tertiary studies
- Your most updated CV
All of these documents must be included in your application dossier. Incomplete dossiers will not be considered by the selection committee.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Applications will be subjected to further evaluation and vetting procedures to verify the validity of candidates. Anyone discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will be disqualified from the registration period.
Candidates must process their applications through the portals provided above. Submissions made through other methods, such as email or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
Candidates are advised to send in their applications as soon as possible. This will leave you with some time to properly evaluate the contents of your applications. Kindly prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
Hatch reserves the rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.
Reference: Hatch Bursary Programmes