Scent and beauty company Givaudan is a worldwide industry leader that develops game-changing breakthroughs in the food and beverage industries as well as inspired inventions in the fragrance and cosmetics industries. Since its founding more than 250 years ago, the firm has had a lengthy history of developing new smells and flavors. Everything from their favorite drink to their everyday meals, from high-end fragrances to cosmetics and laundry care, our innovations elicit emotional responses and pleasure millions of customers across the globe.
Its growing market presence gets the firm closer to their local and regional consumers while also increasing their capacity to service these customers via a global workforce that is committed to creating and sustaining meaningful connections with these customers. With more than 181 locations in 50 countries worldwide and more than 77 manufacturing sites of which 32 are situated in the European Union, Africa, and Middle East area; 22 in Asia Pacific; 12 in North America and 11 in Latin America; the firm employs more than 70 000 people worldwide.
About the Givaudan Learnership
Givaudan is offering a learnership programme for candidates who are interested in becoming a learner/trainee for their Creation & Application Laboratory. The Givaudan Learnership is a position based at the company’s Tulisa Park Site. You will be required to provide the necessary assistance to their Sweet Good and Beverage creators as you fulfill the necessary tasks.
As a Learner, you will need to perform the following duties:
- You will be expected to attend lessons as scheduled by the Learnership table and to turn in assignments/points of evidence (POEs)
- You will work in strict accordance with the company’s specifications in order to provide the highest level of safety, hygiene, and environmental protection
- You’ll be creating flavor formulae from scratch. You will be responsible for powder mixing and other flavoring operations in order to create flavors. You will be responsible for applying flavors to sweet goods and beverage applications. You will make a contribution by participating in a cuisine tasting
- You will be responsible for creating prototype samples for projects. In the lab, you will be in charge of receiving and controlling raw materials. You will be in charge of organizing and replenishing the stock samples. It is your responsibility to enter data into corporate software
- You will be responsible for ensuring the seamless operation of the lab.
As a learner, you will receive the following compensation:
- A monthly allowance of R5 000.00
- Coverage for funerals.
If you think this opportunity works for you, don’t hesitate to register for the Givaudan Learnership.
Make sure to send in your application for the Givaudan Learnership as soon as possible. But first and foremost, you must review the program’s qualifying requirements. These factors will decide whether or not you would be a good candidate. If you’d like to double-check your credentials, please see the qualifying requirements listed below. If you want to increase your chances of success, it’s best if you can fulfill everything on the following list.
The Givaudan Learnership Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in the fields of Food Science, Biotechnology, Chemistry, or any relevant field
- Knows how to weigh the right ingredients with accuracy
- Has a strong basic knowledge of Chemistry
- Possesses strong sensory abilities
- Displays great computer literacy
- Shows proven fluency in written and spoken English
- Works well with other team members
- Adapts to different working situations
- Note: preference is offered to EE candidates.
Apply online: Givaudan Learnership 2022.
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome to get access to the website mentioned above.
Please fill out the application site with your most relevant responses by typing them into the appropriate areas. All of the personal information you submit should be accurate and correspond to your actual circumstances.
Candidates are asked to submit their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter on the application portal.
By submitting your applications, you are granting permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event.
The information you provide will be reviewed by the whole selection committee, which will include you. As a result, you should double-check to ensure that there is no fictitious information.
Candidates are required to submit their applications via the website linked to above. Attempts to submit materials via other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the selection committee.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
By enrolling as quickly as possible, you can ensure that your application is secured as soon as possible. However, this does not guarantee instant success and is just intended to provide you with a secure position throughout the recruiting process.
Givaudan has the right to offer or deny employment to anybody at its discretion. The selecting committee’s judgments are final and binding on all parties involved.