G4S is the biggest company that focuses on the field of international security solutions. It specializes in outsourced business operations for businesses where security and safety issues are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the world’s largest international security solutions company. G4S’s secondary stock market listing in Copenhagen adds to the company’s position as the world’s largest employer that is publicly traded on the London Stock Exchange. As a global security company with operations in more than 90 countries and a workforce of more than 540 000 employees, G4S is one of the world’s largest private employers as well as one of the world’s largest security corporations.
At G4S South Africa, the team strives to be known as the industry leader in the supply of security solutions. Because of this, the company tries to cultivate and keep a highly motivated and competent workforce that is proud to work for their local community and capable of implementing their commercial strategy. With a view to increasing employee engagement to its maximum potential, we will continue to build on the solid people management practices that have already been developed across the Group.
About the G4S Call Centre Consultant Learnership 2022
G4S is offering a learnership opportunity for South African applicants who are interested in acquiring newfound knowledge as a qualified Call Centre Consultant. The G4S Call Centre Consultant Learnership is a remarkable learnership that equips you with the foundation of this sector. Throughout the programme, you will be subjected to a structured curriculum that combines both theoretical assessments and practical working sessions held in a real-time company setting. Under the guidance of professional training providers, you will be encouraged to show immense progress as you work your way to a qualification.
As a learner, you will be required to tackle on the following responsibilities:
1. Answer calls
- Determine the nature of the client’s request
- Queries that were resolved over the phone – It was self-resolved
- All incoming and outgoing calls must have a reference number assigned to them – Google Sheets may help with this
- A proper greeting should include your name and the name of your organization
- For further information, send an email or call the appropriate department
- Provide the customer with accurate feedback as soon as possible.
- Agents complete their reports on schedule
- Always meets or exceeds deadlines
- Never be late for work again
- Branches are contacted by email or phone to get any missing information
- Google Sheets was used to completing the reports
- Google Sheets has been updated with new client information
- G4S online profiles are being loaded.
3. Fulfilling Health & Safety Policies
- Participate in the design, development, evaluation, execution, and monitoring of the branch, Regional, and national safety plans for each year (including the planning phase)
- Participate in safety forums established by the firm, such as safety meetings and safety speeches, for example
- All safety issues should be reported to the appropriate authorities
- All safety events should be discussed at all levels
- Follow-up on any actions that have been allocated via a safety meeting, committee, representative, or management level is required
- Participate in safety education and refresher training programs
- Follow all safety regulations and procedures at your place of employment
- Whenever necessary, make safety information available to employees
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of a contact center
- Computer literate – has the ability to operate with Excel, MS Outlook, and Word programs
- Communication is essential (written and verbal)
- Identifying and Solving Issues
- Work under time constraints
- Adapting to constantly changing situations
- Pay close attention to the details.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the G4S Call Centre Consultant Learnership’s Reference Number: G4S/TP/7533369/218982.
Do you think you have what it takes to register for the G4S Call Centre Consultant Learnership? Be sure to send in your application as soon as possible! But first, you will need to take a look at the programme’s eligibility criteria. These items will determine whether you’d make a great candidate or not. If you’d like to check your qualifications, be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’d like to guarantee a higher chance of success, it’s advisable that you meet all these times in the following list.
The G4S Call Centre Consultant Learnership Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Possesses a Grade 12 and/or NQF Level 4 qualification with at least a passing grade score of 50%
- Must not be pursuing their studies in a tertiary institution as a full-time student.
Apply online: G4S Call Centre Consultant Learnership 2022.
In order to visit the web site indicated above, it is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your browser.
Candidates are required to register on the application portal in order to submit their applications. This account will be required for the duration of the registration process.
Protecting your account information will help to ensure that your account is protected at all times. Never give out your account information to anybody else, especially not your password.
You can also register using Facebook, or LinkedIn, as an alternative. You will save a significant amount of time by not having to create an account from scratch.
It will be examined by the entire selection committee, which will include you, and the information you supply will be kept confidential. As a result, you should do a thorough check to guarantee that there is no fake information included. Candidates may be placed in a potentially hazardous situation if there is proof that they are providing misleading information.
The selection committee will use the information you provide to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you are giving the committee permission to use your personal information for this reason.
It is necessary for candidates to submit their applications through the website listed above. Attempts to submit materials by other means, such as by hand delivery or fax, will be denied by the committee evaluating the application.
Applications for the G4S Call Centre Consultant Learnership must be submitted before the closing date on 27 November 2021.
The selection committee has absolute zero tolerance for late applications. Submissions made past the closing date will not be acknowledged during the registration period.
Candidates are advised to send in their applications as soon as possible. This will leave you with some time to properly evaluate the contents of your applications. Kindly prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
G4S reserves the rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.