About Fraser Alexander
Since 1912, Fraser Alexander has been a leader in offering customized solutions for the mining sector. A worldwide firm with a presence in South Africa, the company provides creative solutions to add value to the mining and industrial value chains. The company is majority-owned by black people.
In order to transfer, manage, and add value to minerals, trash, and water, Fraser Alexander offers outsourced services as well as associated infrastructure. The organization is dedicated about assisting clients in minimizing everyday disruptions and maximizing value for money.
About the Fraser Alexander Job Vacancy as Diesel Mechanic 2022
Fraser Alexander is offering a permanent employment opportunity for candidates who are interested in developing a career path as a qualified Diesel Mechanic. THe Fraser Alexander Job Vacancy as Diesel Mechanic is a position that requires you to offer efficient service when performing plant and equipment maintenance while fulfilling to the necessary safety aspects.
As a Diesel Mechanic, you will be required to:
- Attend all planned meetings, including safety and pre-shift meetings
- Attend training programs as and when they are scheduled
- Keep up to date with all company rules and procedures, including those that have been revised
- Responsible for the overall upkeep of the facility and its equipment
- It is not necessary to begin any work if the relevant safety standards have not been satisfied
- Follow the rules and regulations outlined in the SHEQ-C Code of Conduct
- Complete any and all necessary inspections and report writing
- Ensure that all standard operating procedures for maintenance are followed to the letter (SOP)
- All accidents, incidents, and safety deviations should be reported to the Plant foreman or Plant Manager
- Maintain compliance with all applicable employment laws, as updated from time to time
- All flaws and concerns should be reported to the Foreman
- Keep all tools and equipment in a safe functioning condition at all times
- Make sure that the plant and equipment are running at full capacity
- Maintenance should be performed on a scheduled and unplanned basis.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Fraser Alexander Job Vacancy as Diesel Mechanic’s Reference Number: DIESEL MECHANIC.
Do you think you have what it takes to register for the Fraser Alexander Job Vacancy as Diesel Mechanic? Be sure to send in your application as soon as possible! But first, you will need to take a look at the vacancy’s eligibility criteria. These items will determine whether you’d make a great candidate or not. If you’d like to check your qualifications, be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’d like to guarantee a higher chance of success, it’s advisable that you meet all these times in the following list.
The Fraser Alexander Job Vacancy as Diesel Mechanic Eligibliity Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Qualifications
- Has an N3 qualification or an equivalent certificate
- Passed their Trade Test (Read Seal) in the field of Diesel Mechanic
- Posesses at least three years of working experience on TMM’s in a Mining setting.
2. Personal Attributes
- Has strong observation abilties
- Plans their work well
- Solves problems effectively
- Organizes their workload well
- Makes decisions with concrete evidence
- Proactive when taking action
- Communicates well with other people
- Has on-site visbility
- Fulfills the requirements of the annual medical examination.
Apply online: Fraser Alexander Job Vacancy as Diesel Mechanic 2022.
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your web browser in order to access the aforementioned web address (see above).
Alternatively, you can apply using your handphone, since it is much more practical than applying via computer. If you are using an OS Android handphone, you can use Google Chrome as your web browser. Since Google Chrome is automatically available in OS Android handphones, you don’t have to install any other browsers.
For the purpose of submitting their applications, candidates are needed to create an account on the application portal. It will be necessary to log into this account for the duration of the registration procedure.
By submitting your applications, you are granting permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event.
Applicants’ applications will be subjected to additional examination and vetting procedures in order to ensure that they are legitimate. Anyone who is found to be misrepresenting any aspect of their applications will be barred from participating in the registration period.
Candidates are required to submit their applications using the website linked to above. Attempts to submit materials via other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the selection committee.
Applications for the Fraser Alexander Job Vacancy as Diesel Mechanic must be submitted before the closing date on 29 April 2022.
Be sure to send in your applications as soon as possible. An early submission can help you guarantee a spot during the registration period. Plus, it prevents any unwanted last-minute incidents, like sudden heavy Internet traffic or missing documents.
Applications for the programme must be submitted before the closing date. Late applications will not be tolerated by the selection committee, and these kinds of submissions will be disqualified by the programme.
Fraser Alexander holds all rights to appoint anyone during the recruitment period. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.