About FNB (First National Bank)
The FNB (First National Bank), is regarded as the oldest in South Africa, and its origins can be traced back to the Eastern Province Bank, which was established in Grahamstown in 1838. FNB is now a part of FirstRand Bank Limited, which is headquartered in Johannesburg. FirstRand Limited was formed in 1998 as a result of the merger of the financial services businesses of Rand Merchant Bank Holdings and Anglo American. This was a watershed moment in the history of First National Bank.
This is reflected in the company’s brand concept, which, with sustained support, motivates it to continually strive for outstanding achievements by developing new and innovative methods to assist customers. The organization has strong roots in South Africa, and they have expanded as a result of their dedication to meeting the demands of its consumers.
About the FNB (First National Bank) Job Vacancy as Service Representative 2022
The FNB (First National Bank) is opening their doors for employment seekers who are looking for a chance to obtain a job vacancy as Service Representative. The FNB (First National Bank) Job Vacancy as Service Representative is an opportunity for job seekers who wish to be a part of a winning team and passionate about helping customers through simple solutions.
As a Service Representative, you will be required to perform the following duties:
- In accordance with the Balanced Scorecard principles, achieve the delivery of an extraordinary customer experience
- In order to guarantee that new business applications are closed within the proper time frames, check all transactions on a daily basis
- Following the procedures and practices outlined in the Golden Rules is essential
- Manage the expansion of active customer Account Bases in order to expand the client base
- Tracking, controlling, and exerting influence over sales operations with the explicit goal of exceeding previously established sales objectives
- Provide sales and service data that are accurate and dependable
- Manage the transition of accounts from transactional to self-service billing and collections
- Increase the number of cross-sell possibilities and build customer connections
- Adhere to governance standards in terms of legislation and auditing obligations
- Manage one’s own growth in order to improve one’s own capabilities
- Tracking, controlling, and exerting influence over sales and service operations with the explicit goal of increasing sales and service efficiency is the goal
- Administration services that are effective and efficient are provided by meticulous and timely planning, reporting, and updating of all relevant information
- Increasing net profit for the company is a goal.
For application purposes, please take note of the FNB (First National Bank) Job Vacancy as Service Representative’s Reference Number: IRC211930.
Do you think you have what it takes to register for the FNB (First National Bank) Job Vacancy as Service Representative? Be sure to send in your application as soon as possible! But first, you will need to take a look at the position’s eligibility criteria. These items will determine whether you’d make a great candidate or not. If you’d like to check your qualifications, be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’d like to guarantee a higher chance of success, it’s advisable that you meet all these times in the following list.
The FNB (First National Bank) Job Vacancy as Service Representative Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Grade 12 qualification (or any relevant tertiary qualification)
- Possesses at least 1-2 years of experience related to the field
- Additional requirements: willing to participate in a credit record check to see if you have fulfilled the standards of the National Credit Act (NCA).
Apply online: FNB (First National Bank) Job Vacancy as Service Representative 2022.
In order to visit the web site indicated above, it is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your browser.
Candidates are required to register on the application portal in order to submit their applications. This account will be required for the duration of the registration process.
Protecting your account information will help to ensure that your account is protected at all times. Never give out your account information to anybody else, especially not your password.
It will be examined by the entire selection committee, which will include you, and the information you supply will be kept confidential. As a result, you should do a thorough check to guarantee that there is no fake information included. Candidates may be placed in a potentially hazardous situation if there is proof that they are providing misleading information.
The selection committee will use the information you provide to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you are giving the committee permission to use your personal information for this reason.
It is necessary for candidates to submit their applications through the website listed above. Attempts to submit materials by other means, such as by hand delivery or fax, will be denied by the committee evaluating the application.
Applications for the FNB (First National Bank) Job Vacancy as Service Representative must be submitted before the closing date on 05 January 2022.
It is possible to guarantee that your application is protected as soon as possible by registering as soon as feasible. However, this does not guarantee immediate success and is just designed to give you with a stable position during the recruitment process.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted by the selection committee. Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered.
FNB (First National Bank) has the right to offer or refuse employment to anybody at any time in its sole and absolute discretion. The decisions of the choosing committee are final and binding on all parties engaged in the process.