Safair is one of the main professional aviation firms in Africa. The company was created in 1965, and it offers a broad variety of services related to expert airlift. The magnificent Lockheed Hercules C130 aircraft is used in some of the company’s operations, which include other parts of the business. These incredible aircraft enable them to transport heavy and cumbersome goods, such as tiny fire engines, and land in unexpected locations, like as short dirt runways in the middle of Africa.
Leasing and freight transport have also been important aspects of their business in the past. In this location, the majority of their operations include flying Boeing aircraft on behalf of other airlines. If you have flown in South Africa on a semi-regular basis since the 1980s, there is a very good possibility that you have flown on a Safair aircraft in the past. Safair is the national airline of South Africa. We were responsible for Kulula’s very first flight, and our services have also been used by other airlines such as Air Namibia, South African Airways, and Ryanair, to mention a few.
About the FlySafair Job Vacancy as Customer Service Agent 2024
FlySafair is providing candidates an employment opportunity to work for one of the country’s most established aviation firm as a Customer Service Agent. The FlySafair Job Vacancy as Customer Service Agent will require you to directly report to the Airport Manager. The vacancy is currently based at their Cape Town International Airport.
As Customer Service Agent, your responsibilities include:
- Provide assistance to passengers with regard to the purchase of tickets, the making of reservations, and the alteration of flights, including the explanation of applicable rules, terms and conditions, regulations, and processes
- Take responsibility for any flight delays or cancellations
- The handling and protection of sensitive information.
The FlySafair Job Vacancy as Customer Service Agent is currently available in the following locations:
- Western Cape, CPT – CBD (Ref. No. JHB000830)
If you’re certain of joining the FlySafair Job Vacancy as Customer Service Agent, feel free to sign up! If you are still unsure whether you’d make a good fit, don’t worry. All you have to do is check the requirements below and re-check your qualifications with the selection committee’s standards. If you’d like to stand a chance of acceptance, make sure you fulfill all of the criteria that are mentioned. Failure to do so might not get you automatically disqualified, but it could reduce your chances of acceptance.
The FlySafair Job Vacancy as Customer Service Agent Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Requirements
- Has a Grade 12 qualification
- Shows prior Airport experience and ticket sales in an aviation work setting
- Displays capable written and verbal English skills
- Knows proper phone etiquette
- Knows how to use a computer and utilise Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Word, Outlook, and Excel)
- Does not have any prior criminal or credit track record
- Prepared to undertake weeken, public holiday, or flexible shifts
- Has their own reliable mode of transporation (advantageous)
2. Working Competencies
- Maintain their punctuality
- Excellent grasp of offering exceptional customer service
- A significant amount of both patience and assertiveness, the ability to mediate conflicts
- Trustworthy, professional, and dependable in all dealings, even those involving sensitive information
- Immaculate time keeping
- The capacity to maintain good performance under adverse conditions
- Maintain effective time management and be prepared to work longer than typical shifts and hours, if necessary
- Maintains one’s focus in order to deal with criticisms
- Dedicated to the satisfaction of the clientele served.
Important note: preferenec is offered to candidates originating from under-represented groups.
Apply online FlySafair Job Vacancy as Customer Service Agent 2024 at:
- Western Cape, CPT – CBD (Closing date: 30 November 2023).
If you want to access the website that was discussed earlier, it is strongly suggested that you use Google Chrome.
Kindly provide the application website with the most pertinent responses you have by typing them into the appropriate areas of the site. Your entire submission, including all of the personal information you provide, must be correct and in line with the facts of your situation.
You can also submit your application by using your smartphone instead of your computer because this method is significantly more convenient. You can use Google Chrome as your web browser if you are working with an Android operating system on your handheld device. You don’t need to install any other browsers on your phone because Google Chrome comes pre-installed in handsets running the Android operating system.
In addition to that, we will ask you to upload the most recent version of your curriculum vitae. Make sure that your curriculum vitae includes all of the necessary information, such as your accomplishments, abilities, and credentials. You should take advantage of the opportunity presented by this document to highlight your qualifications as a potential candidate and the reasons why you should be selected.
The members of the selection committee, including yourself, will look over the information that you provide and make their decision based on what they find. As a consequence of this, you need to check the information twice to make sure that it does not contain any false details.
By submitting your applications, you are giving the selection committee permission to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event. This can include things like your name, address, and email address.
All applications must be submitted through the website, which can be found by following the previous sentence’s link. The committee in charge of selecting winners will not consider any materials that have been submitted through alternative channels, such as hand delivery or fax.
Applications for the FlySafair Job Vacancy as Customer Service Agent must be submitted before the closing dates on:
- 30 November 2023 (Western Cape, CPT – CBD)
The selection committee has absolute zero tolerance for late applications. Submissions made past the closing date will not be acknowledged during the registration period.
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear back from the selection committee by the very latest two weeks past the closing date, we regret to inform you that you have not been chosen for the vacancy.
Candidates are advised to send in their applications as soon as possible. This will leave you with some time to properly evaluate the contents of your applications. Kindly prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
FlySafair reserves the rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.