About Finbond Mutual Bank
South Africa’s biggest mutual and savings bank, Finbond Mutual Bank, strives to enhance the quality of life for its customers by encouraging them to save and thrive as a community while also becoming shareholders in their own community bank.
In addition to providing innovative superior, inclusive investment, savings, and credit solutions and better service that add value to our clients’ lives by empowering them and contributing to their financial growth, independence, and freedom, the company consistently meets the needs of their target market.
About the Finbond Mutual Bank Job Vacancy as Helpdesk Support Agent 2022
Finbond Mutual Bank is providing an employment opportunity for candidates who are interested in becoming a professional Helpdesk Support Agent for the company. The Finbond Mutual Bank Job Vacancy as Helpdesk Support Agent is a position located in Pretoria. As a Helpdesk Support Agent, you are required to perform these responsibilities below:
- Maintain track of the delivery and notify the Asset Administrator of the arrival of the new assets
- In accordance with the Asset Flow, ensure that all movements from the warehouse are documented and authorized
- Call suppliers at a higher level and follow up on open calls until they are addressed
- Send a purchase order to the seller in order to place an order for the equipment
- Make a request for permission from the Head of Department of the end user who made the purchase request
- Understanding end-user needs and making relevant suggestions are key tasks
- Establishing strong connections with end users and vendors is essential
- Any unlawful or unauthorized use of corporate assets should be reported
- Maintain proper contact with the Asset Administrator about any new assets bought via Manage Engine
- Diagnostic procedures and important queries are used to do remote troubleshooting
- Work in collaboration with the technical team and disseminate information across the organization.
Do you think you have what it takes to register for the Finbond Mutual Bank Job Vacancy as Helpdesk Support Agent? Be sure to send in your application as soon as possible! But first, you will need to take a look at the position’s eligibility criteria. These items will determine whether you’d make a great candidate or not. If you’d like to check your qualifications, be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’d like to guarantee a higher chance of success, it’s advisable that you meet all these times in the following list.
The Finbond Mutual Bank Job Vacancy as Helpdesk Support Agent Eligibliity Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Qualifications
- Has a Matric qualification
- Preferable: has an A+ or N+ qualification MCSE
- Optional: ITIL V3 certification
2. Working Experience
- Has at least 1 year of expereince dealing with Helpdesk support or any related experience
3. Personal Attributes
- Good broad understanding of hardware peripherals as well as troubleshooting abilities are required
- It is necessary to have a basic understanding of computers. Password resets, desktop troubleshooting, and program assistance are all skills that come with experience
- 2 years of experience with the Microsoft operating system and products (Windows 7, XP, and Office packages)
- A minimum of one or more years of experience working at a service desk, contact center, or in any technical support function is required
- Communication and interpersonal abilities that are second to none
- In order to deal with potentially challenging circumstances and users, one must have sufficient maturity in interpersonal growth.
4. Additional Criteria
- Has a clear criminal track record
- Is clear from their ITC.
Apply online: Finbond Mutual Bank Job Vacancy as Helpdesk Support Agent 2022.
If you believe this position is a good fit for you, please apply using the online application site linked above. This is the section where you will need to fill out all of the necessary information that will be needed during the duration of your registration.
By submitting your applications, you are granting permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event.
Applicants’ applications will be subjected to further examination and vetting processes in order to ensure that they are legitimate. Anyone who is found to be misrepresenting any element of their applications will be barred from participating in the registration period.
Candidates are required to submit their applications using the website linked to above. Attempts to submit materials via other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the selection committee.
Applications for the Finbond Mutual Bank Job Vacancy as Helpdesk Support Agent must be submitted before the closing date on 13 April 2022.
Be sure to send in your applications as soon as possible. An early submission can help you guarantee a spot during the registration period. Plus, it prevents any unwanted last-minute incidents, like sudden heavy Internet traffic or missing documents.
Applications for the programme must be submitted before the closing date. Late applications will not be tolerated by the selection committee, and these kinds of submissions will be disqualified by the programme.
Finbond Mutual Bank holds all rights to appoint anyone during the recruitment period. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.