Fidelity Services Group
Fidelity Services Group is Southern Africa’s most comprehensive supplier of security solutions, and they lead the market in protecting against new threats. Their incredible track record of success can be directly attributed to their outstanding performance in service delivery and implementation management. The Group maintains its position as a market leader in security solutions by staying current on the most recent global trends and technological advances, as well as by constantly developing and inventing.
By utilizing its full range of services and other relevant items, the Group is able to provide individualized responses to each need. The company has over 60 years of experience, and its strength lies in exceptional leadership, an unwavering commitment to excellent corporate governance, a comprehensive infrastructure, and an aggressively proactive approach to staying ahead of the constantly evolving security environment.
About the Fidelity Services Group Job Vacancy as Custodian 2022
Fidelity Services Group is looking for dedicated, professional candidates who are keen on finding working experience as a Custodian for the security firm. The Custodian position with Fidelity Services Group is now open for applications in the Parow Branch of the organization. You are going to be responsible for loading, balancing, maintaining, and attending to client automated teller machines (ATMs).
Additionally, you will be required to tend to the following duties:
- Daily loading of all automated teller machines
- Daily cash management, including keeping track of all transactions and ensuring their safety
- Take care of any and all technical issues with the cash machine
- Processing of cash transactions with attention to accuracy and balancing
- Always take precautions to ensure the safety of your customers’ property
- Always make sure that all of the important processes are being followed
- Complaint in relation to the scanning of the trans tracks
- Interactions with customers and support provided.
First and foremost, you must become acquainted with the Fidelity Services Group Job Vacancy as Custodian’s eligibility requirements. Each of these factors will influence whether or not you are a good candidate. If you want to double-check your qualifications, please see the list of qualifying prerequisites provided below. If you want to improve your chances of success, you should be able to meet all of the requirements on the list below.
The Fidelity Services Group Job Vacancy as Custodian Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has not been convicted of any crimes in the past
- Accreditation from PSIRA with a grade of C or better as a minimum qualification standard
- Has a valid Cash In Transit certificate (CIT)
- Skill with firearms, with a handgun serving as the bare minimum requirement (for business purposes) qualification
- A minimum of two years’ experience working in the security industry or in a function that is comparable is required for this position (Advantageous at FSG)
- Shows previous experience working in custodial roles (including the loading of ATMs) (advantageous)
- Has a basic understanding of computer literacy
- Possesses a driver’s license that is in good standing (advantageous)
- Able to work effectively under difficult circumstances
- Honesty and dependability are prerequisites for this position
- In good physical condition for the position
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing is required
- Act with confidence and take the lead
- Capable of paying close attention to the particulars of providing service to customers and interacting with them
- Being willing to put in extra hours being willing to travel being willing to put in extra hours
- Demonstrates a high level of vigilance
- Engaged in normal activities, not suffering from any illness or injury, and in good physical condition.
Apply online: Fidelity Services Group Job Vacancy as Custodian 2022 (Cape Town, Western Cape).
It is strongly recommended that you use Google Chrome to see the previously discussed website.
Please type your most pertinent responses into the appropriate sections of the application website. Your entire submission, including all personal information, must be accurate and in accordance with the facts of your situation.
The members of the selection committee, including yourself, will examine the facts you provide and base their decision on what they discover. As a result, you must double-check the information to ensure that it does not contain any false information. If there is any indication that applicants are providing incorrect information throughout the application process, they may be placed in a potentially risky situation.
In addition, you must include the most recent version of your curriculum vitae. Make certain that your curriculum vitae contains all of the necessary information, such as your achievements, abilities, and credentials. You should use this paper’s opportunity to highlight your qualifications as a potential candidate and the reasons why you should be chosen.
By submitting your applications, you authorize the selection committee to use your personal information to register you for the event. This can include information such as your name, address, and email address.
All applications must be submitted through the website, which can be found by clicking on the link in the previous sentence. Materials submitted via alternative channels, such as hand delivery or fax, will not be considered by the committee in charge of selecting the right applicants.
Applications for the Fidelity Services Group Job Vacancy as Custodian must be submitted before the closing date on 29 August 2022.
The committee in charge of making selections has an absolute zero tolerance policy regarding late applications. During the registration period, we will not acknowledge any submissions that are received after the deadline has passed.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their materials as quickly as humanly possible. You will now have some time to conduct an accurate analysis of the information contained in your applications thanks to this development. Please have your applications ready as soon as it is convenient for you to do so.
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear back from the selection committee within 10 days past the closing date, we regret to inform you that you have not been chosen for the position.
During the selection process, Fidelity Services Group may choose to set an appointment or not. This decision is within their discretion. The decisions that the selecting committee comes to are irrevocable in every case.